Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo 4 and Polar Pro case
203 4 4-1 10:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blucoyo
lvl.1

United States

Can anyone tell me if the Osmo 3 or 4 gimbal clap will accomdate the iPhone 11 pro in a Polar pro case?

thanks,,
4-1 10:16
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there blucoyo. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and the DJI OM4 and uses a polar pro case on there iPhone 11 pro when operating the said gimbals. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories like phone cases on your DJI gimbals. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI gimbal when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you.
4-1 21:06
Use props
blucoyo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-1 21:06
Hello there blucoyo. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and the DJI OM4 and uses a polar pro case on there iPhone 11 pro when operating the said gimbals. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories like phone cases on your DJI gimbals. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI gimbal when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you.

Thank you for your response. I think DJI gimbals are excellent ,however manufactures need to realize many of us use a protective case and need to design a gimbal that will accommodate a case.

thanks again,,
4-2 07:33
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

blucoyo Posted at 4-2 07:33
Thank you for your response. I think DJI gimbals are excellent ,however manufactures need to realize many of us use a protective case and need to design a gimbal that will accommodate a case.

thanks again,,

Hi there blucoyo. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again thank you for your support and keep filming.
4-4 23:10
Use props
djiuser_DyycRDyf7PkX
New

United States

Just tried the osmo 4 gimble with the lightchaser case. So far, it seems like the osmo 4 clamp doesn’t get sufficient purchase in the case edges. So the gimble reports “excess vibration” and is basically useless.

Osmo 4 has another option. That involves sticking a supplied magnetic disk to your case, and a template for getting it centered. I’m worried about that as it might not stick to the case given the embossed polar pro lable right in the center, plus it seems to me that the disk should be slightly off center to help balance the filter. So I have yet to try that. Anyone else done so and had luck?

Overall it’s pretty disappointing that neither DJI nor polar pro have published any info about getting the two to work together. Seems like people who buy a lightchaser are the same market as people that will buy a osmo gimble. These should be able to work together! Frustrating!
4-6 19:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules