Mavic Pro platinum strange camera problem
809 2 2021-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orion77
lvl.1

Lithuania

Hello guys, Just bought used, but not too much Mavic Pro platinum, has only 2,2,5 battery cycles.
Anyhow first flight today and I noticed that sometimes camera flickers a bit (not sure if it's correct word) but same thing happens on the telephone screen and to the recording in the drone's SD card. Made a few second video to show how it looks like. Happens very randomly first 20 minutes nothing, later happened few times, at first I thought it's the connection problem, but then noticed same thing in the recording.

any suggestions what this might be? Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the camera.
2021-4-1
Use props
Micato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Hi, I think that your "gimbal flex cable" is the problem not the camera cable. Cable is arround 15$ and there are videos on YT how to change it, DIY for free. Or conntact DJI support if you do not want to DIY. Hope that I helped.
2021-4-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Orion77. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Were you able to ask the seller of the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum if the said DJI Drone had a hard landing or a c rash before? In addition have you tried to refresh the firmware and calibrate the gimbal of the said DJI Drone as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2021-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules