controller & drone not connecting
433 2 2021-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ale205
New

United States

drone, controller, app firmwares are all up to date..
never had problems a few months ago before i updated to newest firmware.
DJI said they would send the problem to tech support team.. from the looks of these threads a lot of people are having same issues.

anyone have any updates or resolutions to this problem?

2021-4-1
Use props
djiuser_ZD9BnKlQdzKK
New

Spain

Im having the same problem, i would like some help.

Cant bind AC/RC , not even with the binding manual process C1+C2 etc or trying to do it from camera POV disconected.

The only way to ind AC/RC is to "re-update" the AC with the DJi asistant and then they conect. But if you shut down and restart everything they wouldnt connect anymore. I tryed everything, and nothing... im so confused
when i go to remote controller settings (when i start the camera POV when disconected) and try to link RC downside i cant see nothing displayed when i click, just 'ok' and 'cancel' , nothing like 'primary controller' and etc...
2021-4-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ale205. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We'd like to know more about the issue that you have submitted. Kindly confirm the exact firmware version for both the remote and aircraft. Also, have you already tried to update or refresh both the aircraft and remote's firmware separately via the DJI Assistant 2? If you have not, please test it also then relink them.
2021-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules