1234Next >
6564 156 2021-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJWacko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126729 ft
Australia

I don't understand why DJI continue to ignore our requests for updates.
Oh wait a minute , we will just bring out a new drone and make more millions instead of listening to our loyal customers and updating the one they only just purchased.

2021-4-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i understand the frustration.  sometimes when you are moving quickly as a company, it's hard to look back.  i wish i had a usb-c connector on my device instead of the micro-usb but sometimes an update just can't be done.  i prefer to believe some of these updates that we are asking for not only can't be done but also do not rise to the high level of quality expected by the company.  i can recall times where you can make the change but it really doesn't perform well or you can't be sure it's going to be accurate or safe.  therefore, you didn't implement it.  if one out of 100 times, the waypoint software in the ma2 took the drone in the complete opposite direction for a reasons you cannot control (and because you have to force it into the software) then it's likely it won't get released.  and until dji starts seeing hard numbers instead of hard lip service, they can't act on it.
2021-4-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You’re answering your own question here, making money is key for any company, I think you’ve had 6/7 updates on Air 2 already , so how many are you looking for ? Nowadays we all buy tech with the hope of improvements through updates and you’ve already had plenty , maybe not what your looking for and yes that’s probably in a new or different drone. Air2 is an exceptional drone, but I believe many will upgrade to Air2S , and thats life....Stay Safe...
2021-4-1
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-1 14:42
You’re answering your own question here, making money is key for any company, I think you’ve had 6/7 updates on Air 2 already , so how many are you looking for ? Nowadays we all buy tech with the hope of improvements through updates and you’ve already had plenty , maybe not what your looking for and yes that’s probably in a new or different drone. Air2 is an exceptional drone, but I believe many will upgrade to Air2S , and thats life....Stay Safe...

Actually since I purchased the air 2 there has been 1 upgrade , and it seems from what I have read on older posts that 90 % of update requests get completely ignored. That was my question, why are we being ignored......  stay safe.
2021-4-1
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

The Saint Posted at 4-1 14:33
i understand the frustration.  sometimes when you are moving quickly as a company, it's hard to look back.  i wish i had a usb-c connector on my device instead of the micro-usb but sometimes an update just can't be done.  i prefer to believe some of these updates that we are asking for not only can't be done but also do not rise to the high level of quality expected by the company.  i can recall times where you can make the change but it really doesn't perform well or you can't be sure it's going to be accurate or safe.  therefore, you didn't implement it.  if one out of 100 times, the waypoint software in the ma2 took the drone in the complete opposite direction for a reasons you cannot control (and because you have to force it into the software) then it's likely it won't get released.  and until dji starts seeing hard numbers instead of hard lip service, they can't act on it.

Very frustrating indeed, I struggle to come up with the money to purchase these drones and by the time I get one ,two months later they bring out a new version. If they want to do this then why not bring them out on a annual basis,let’s say every January ? That way average Joes like myself can hold off until that date to purchase instead of being continuously left behind. This happened to me with the mini ,now it’s happened again . Any way , the Air 2 will be the last DJI product I will buy.
2021-4-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJWacko Posted at 4-1 15:12
Actually since I purchased the air 2 there has been 1 upgrade , and it seems from what I have read on older posts that 90 % of update requests get completely ignored. That was my question, why are we being ignored......  stay safe.

Well think about it, if air2 has improved by 10% on what people purchased thats a good result. Want an inspire or a mavic 2 Pro buy one....otherwise except you have a great drone pound for pound probably the best value dji drone just now, and maybe you air2 might piggyback on new features of Air2S.
2021-4-1
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-1 15:52
Well think about it, if air2 has improved by 10% on what people purchased thats a good result. Want an inspire or a mavic 2 Pro buy one....otherwise except you have a great drone pound for pound probably the best value dji drone just now, and maybe you air2 might piggyback on new features of Air2S.

I won’t be buying another DJI product in the future. I’m not a rich person I’m lucky that I can just afford the Air 2 and I don’t recall saying I wasn’t satisfied with it . And if you think ignoring 90% of your customers is a good policy then good for you . Thanks for your support captain and your not so valuable input, DJI won’t be getting another cent from me. Have fun supporting another greedy company that has no concerns for there customers.
2021-4-1
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-1 15:52
Well think about it, if air2 has improved by 10% on what people purchased thats a good result. Want an inspire or a mavic 2 Pro buy one....otherwise except you have a great drone pound for pound probably the best value dji drone just now, and maybe you air2 might piggyback on new features of Air2S.

I won’t be buying another DJI product in the future. I’m not a rich person I’m lucky that I can just afford the Air 2 and I don’t recall saying I wasn’t satisfied with it . And if you think ignoring 90% of your customers is a good policy then good for you . Thanks for your support captain and your not so valuable input, DJI won’t be getting another cent from me. Have fun supporting another greedy company that has no concerns for there customers.
2021-4-1
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Certainly are rich with the extra posts though.

How do you think the company owes you something extra? Did you expect your MA2 to be more than advertised? I am very happy with mine, that is at least 10% better than it was when new. That was a bonus. When have you ever heard of any company that makes hardware products that has added features after manufacture? Certainly no cars, TV sets, computers, lawn mowers, refrigerators......etc. I am still awaiting my request to make my 1998 Trans Am self-driving....;-)

2021-4-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJWacko Posted at 4-1 17:28

And if you think ignoring 90% of your customers is a good policy then good for you.
And if you think DJI is ignoring 90% of your customers, you have no idea what you are talking about.
DJI make the best consumer drones available and as a result have a >70% share of the market.
They know what customers want and deliver it.

But you've got a warped idea that DJI are Santa Claus and they should give you more after you've bought one of their drones?
Did Ford or Toyota do that for you after you bought one of their cars?
Can you name any other manufacturers of consumer goods that do?

DJI won’t be getting another cent from me.
That will show them !!
Did you know that you don't have to buy new drones if DJI releases a new one?
If yours is doing what you want, you can continue to use it.
If they bring out a new model that so much better that you must have it, then buy that.
But the new model that's got you so hot and bothered is only going to be a minor tweak of the existing model.
So you can settle down and go back to enjoying the drone you already have.

Have fun supporting another greedy company that has no concerns for there customers.
Have fun living in your bubble completely unconnected to reality?

2021-4-1
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

Labroides Posted at 4-1 19:23
And if you think ignoring 90% of your customers is a good policy then good for you.
And if you think DJI is ignoring 90% of your customers, you have no idea what you are talking about.
DJI make the best consumer drones available and as a result have a >70% share of the market.

You are a wanker mate. Your comment is worthless just like yourself.
2021-4-1
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 4-1 18:34

How do you think the company owes you something extra? Did you expect your MA2 to be more than advertised? I am very happy with mine, that is at least 10% better than it was when new. That was a bonus. When have you ever heard of any company that makes hardware products that has added features after manufacture? Certainly no cars, TV sets, computers, lawn mowers, refrigerators......etc. I am still awaiting my request to make my 1998 Trans Am self-driving....;-)

I don’t want extra ,I said why do they ignore there customers. Look at the post , are you blind or just ignorant?
2021-4-1
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

Labroides Posted at 4-1 19:23

Go on wanker say something constructive, can you do that?
2021-4-1
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Such is the technology world. Happens to everyone in all areas of tech. The one thing to remember is the Mavic Air 2 will still work after the Air 2S comes out it's not like they render the old model inoperable and I'm betting would address any critical firmware issues to keep the Air 2 flying. It sounds as if most of the rumored updates on the Air 2S are hardware and not firmware anyway.  Enjoy the your Air 2 and if you decide the 2S is for you sell it and upgrade. I believe DJI even has an upgrade program now.
2021-4-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJWacko Posted at 4-1 20:42

I already did, but it seems to have gone right over your head.
You didn't respond to any of it, tosser.
2021-4-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJWacko Posted at 4-1 20:41
I don’t want extra ,I said why do they ignore there customers. Look at the post , are you blind or just ignorant?

I don’t want extra, I said why do they ignore there customers. Look at the post , are you blind or just ignorant?
Speaking of ignorant ... can you point out how you can tell that DJI are ignoring their customers?
I guess not, but see if you can prove me wrong.
2021-4-1
Use props
DaMa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You buy a cow and you want cream to flow out of the udder. Enjoy the milk...
2021-4-1
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

DJWacko Posted at 4-1 17:28

"and I don’t recall saying I wasn’t satisfied with it"

Then WHAT are you complaining about? You haven't even mentioned what updates you WANT to see, just that there haven't been enough of them.
2021-4-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All the suggestions will be available in the Air 2S.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

Labroides Posted at 4-1 21:38
I don’t want extra, I said why do they ignore there customers. Look at the post , are you blind or just ignorant?
Speaking of ignorant ... can you point out how you can tell that DJI are ignoring their customers?

If you look at the forum you will see that none of the the requests are answered by DJI , only by the moderators . Are you blind or just ignorant?
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

DGCA3 Posted at 4-1 23:54
"and I don’t recall saying I wasn’t satisfied with it"

Then WHAT are you complaining about? You haven't even mentioned what updates you WANT to see, just that there haven't been enough of them.

If you look back on the forum you will see what I have asked for , which isn’t a lot to ask for . But as you you are one of the trolls that only has negative comments then your reply means nothing. Pfffff
2021-4-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJWacko Posted at 4-1 17:27

Looks like 99.9% of people don’t agree with you on this thread...
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

DaMa Posted at 4-1 22:49
You buy a cow and you want cream to flow out of the udder. Enjoy the milk...

I don’t like cream wanker. Is that what you get from your mummy? If you want to have a comment then have a go . By a cow , what is that crap?
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

Have a look at the forum wanker and you will see that every request is ignored. I can’t believe you are Australian.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-2 01:58
Looks like 99.9% of people don’t agree with you on this thread...

I don’t care what you s agree with , I’m asking why we are being ignored. Are you Irish that thick?
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

BrianKushner Posted at 4-1 20:54
Such is the technology world. Happens to everyone in all areas of tech. The one thing to remember is the Mavic Air 2 will still work after the Air 2S comes out it's not like they render the old model inoperable and I'm betting would address any critical firmware issues to keep the Air 2 flying. It sounds as if most of the rumored updates on the Air 2S are hardware and not firmware anyway.  Enjoy the your Air 2 and if you decide the 2S is for you sell it and upgrade. I believe DJI even has an upgrade program now.

Thank you for a positive comment, I appreciate your input. Seems like all the captains on this forum have nothing but insults.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

Labroides Posted at 4-1 21:36
I already did, but it seems to have gone right over your head.
You didn't respond to any of it, tosser.

Where are you in Australia ? Maybe we can have a face to face talk about this ? Or do you just hide behind your keyboard or your mummy’s skirt? You see the mountain in my home page ? I run that track everyday and I would be happy to meet up and have a chat to you . Or do you just want to keep going on like a wanker?
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

Looking at your profile ,you have had a bit of a wine as well hey? Like I said you are a wanker.....
2021-4-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJWacko Posted at 4-2 02:13
Where are you in Australia ? Maybe we can have a face to face talk about this ? Or do you just hide behind your keyboard or your mummy’s skirt? You see the mountain in my home page ? I run that track everyday and I would be happy to meet up and have a chat to you . Or do you just want to keep going on like a wanker?

Congratulations Troll  ..
You came on shouting your ignorant complaint and quickly moved on to display aggressive offensiveness to anyone within range.
You've managed to present yourself as the turd in the punchbowl.

Surprisingly I have no desire to have any further communication with you.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

Labroides Posted at 4-2 02:32
Congratulations Troll  ..
You came on shouting your ignorant complaint and quickly moved on to display aggressive offensiveness to anyone within range.
You've managed to present yourself as the turd in the punchbowl.

Never had a turd in a punch bowl , is that what you and your boys have on a Friday night? I’m an Aussie mate , if you come at me I will come back three times as hard ..  Keyboard warriors are the scum of the earth so go back and hide under mummy’s skirt you wimp..
2021-4-2
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 4-1 18:34

I am still awaiting my request to make my 1998 Trans Am self-driving....;-)

I think his name is KITT, he can help with this.
2021-4-2
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

Welcome to the "we grabbed your money,and forget about that" club
2021-4-2
Use props
S.T.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1392575 ft
Greece

Dedicated to all the "captains" (by whom ?) who protect the empire ...

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Abraham Lincoln

2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

S.T. Posted at 4-2 04:16
Dedicated to all the "captains" (by whom ?) who protect the empire ...

It is better to be silent and be considered a fool than to speak and remove any doubt.

Yes you just answered your own quote. Thank you ..
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

JimDandy Posted at 4-2 03:12
I am still awaiting my request to make my 1998 Trans Am self-driving....;-)

I think his name is KITT, he can help with this.

Yeah still living in the 80’s . Trans Am says it all
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

Ha ha ,looks like my post brought out all the trolls . Funny that I asked for
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Australia

Ha ha ,looks like my post brought out all the trolls . And the funny thing is they have all had a bitch about there drones at some stage .. what a joke...
2021-4-2
Use props
DonGuido
lvl.3
Flight distance : 532028 ft
United Kingdom

1507966980_michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif
2021-4-2
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm really happy with my Mavic Air 2 - it's so much better than the original. Given the transitional period of regulations governing UAS in Europe and in the UK post Brexit, am not sure what more DJI could / should do with the Air 2? For what it's worth, whenever I've had any hassles the DJI support has been excellent..
2021-4-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJWacko Posted at 4-2 02:06
I don’t care what you s agree with , I’m asking why we are being ignored. Are you Irish that thick?

My Guess is you were only weened off the Tit at the ripe old age of 25 and sleeping with your sister is your  favorite pastime .......
2021-4-2
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules