1234Next >
6581 156 2021-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

He must to be confinated for the covid19,that's because he uses so many time for this kind a lame comments
2021-4-5
Use props
itsdavesdrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I find it frustrating they make new drones outdated within a year time. I bought the original Mavic Mini then a year later they brought out the Mini 2. Then I bought an Air 2 and now they are releasing a new one not long after. Nightmare.
2021-4-5
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Flight distance : 126729 ft
Australia

itsdavesdrone Posted at 4-5 13:51
I find it frustrating they make new drones outdated within a year time. I bought the original Mavic Mini then a year later they brought out the Mini 2. Then I bought an Air 2 and now they are releasing a new one not long after. Nightmare.

I totally agree, but you get a lot trolls on here that say we should not be frustrated about it and should not speak out about it.
2021-4-5
Use props
itsdavesdrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJWacko Posted at 4-5 15:12
I totally agree, but you get a lot trolls on here that say we should not be frustrated about it and should not speak out about it.

It's just business. They are like Apple, they hold back on features so the next one is desirable. The next Mavic Mini will have DLOG etc. Makes people want the latest model with features that should have been on the first.
2021-4-5
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

itsdavesdrone Posted at 4-5 15:29
It's just business. They are like Apple, they hold back on features so the next one is desirable. The next Mavic Mini will have DLOG etc. Makes people want the latest model with features that should have been on the first.

Yeah all about the money, and I doubt DJI will be getting any more of mine. What do you do , just toss a drone worth a couple of grand in the draw every 12 months and fork out even more cash just for a couple of extra features. I will stick with my mini and air 2 which are both great drones.
2021-4-5
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i think you are using the word "outdated" incorrectly.

my 2006 vehicle with a cd player and no usb ports is outdated.

the entire dji lineup from mavic 2 forward is a nice drone and suitable for just about anyone.
2021-4-5
Use props
S.T.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1392575 ft
Greece

Details are emerging of a new patent just filed by ....that could revolutionize one of its most exciting products:
the Cripple Hammer. Brace yourselves, because the plans for this updated version look crazy.
Stepping away from its traditional mallet-like construction, it appears that .... is planning to completely redesign the Hammer from the ground up,
choosing to implement a double-ended claw hammer design that could make it trickier to use but will no doubt render the results more effective.

While the traditional head will be useful for continuing to hamstring well-established features, the claw will give users the option to pry them off completely
as if they never existed.
The double-ended design will build redundancy into the system in the event that one end fails — a useful feature given the need to simultaneously hamper
and promote such a broad range of products.
Given that ..... recent announcements promise the launch of some groundbreaking technology, a new hammer is probably inevitable.

The above words are not mine. They refer to the most "Cripple Hammer" company in the world : CANON.
But there is an alternative (SONY, NIKON, FUJI, PANASONIC)
What happens when DJI has 80% of the consumer drone market?
Shut up, pay and don't ask
2021-4-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

itsdavesdrone Posted at 4-5 13:51
I find it frustrating they make new drones outdated within a year time. I bought the original Mavic Mini then a year later they brought out the Mini 2. Then I bought an Air 2 and now they are releasing a new one not long after. Nightmare.

And phones the same,  we rate a marketing mans dream, demand is what causes supply, the need for newest level of tech and that’s down to us...
2021-4-6
Use props
FlyRacer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281880 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Still no Smart Controller support for Mini2
2021-4-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJWacko Posted at 4-5 15:12
I totally agree, but you get a lot trolls on here that say we should not be frustrated about it and should not speak out about it.

You know one thing is strange with you. You want something so badly yet you purchase in the hope DJI will implement this at your request “even though they have never done this before, you want to fly you craft slower something you are in full control of and with practice you can manage, but you’re too lazy to get up off your fat hole and go practice flying in the manner you’re looking for. Everything you want is already there , But your obviously not able or capable of working this out for yourself. So calling others wankers when all they did was give you the advice from their experience.

Some people come here to help others and get help, some come to whine , some have spent their money and didn’t get what they thought so have the urge to blame all around them for their inability to use their craft in the manner it was designed. You complain about DJI not implementing 90% of requests “Well if they did there would be no point in making any other drones, but you’re too stupid to see this. Fact is Air2 has got 6 FW updates and 4 specific app upgrades. If you bought it expecting an update that has never been implemented before then that’s because you’re an idiot and that’s driven home by both your insulting and racist comments on this thread. There is only one troll here and that’s you...
2021-4-6
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

hallmark007 Posted at 4-6 09:22
You know one thing is strange with you. You want something so badly yet you purchase in the hope DJI will implement this at your request “even though they have never done this before, you want to fly you craft slower something you are in full control of and with practice you can manage, but you’re too lazy to get up off your fat hole and go practice flying in the manner you’re looking for. Everything you want is already there , But your obviously not able or capable of working this out for yourself. So calling others wankers when all they did was give you the advice from their experience.

Some people come here to help others and get help, some come to whine , some have spent their money and didn’t get what they thought so have the urge to blame all around them for their inability to use their craft in the manner it was designed. You complain about DJI not implementing 90% of requests “Well if they did there would be no point in making any other drones, but you’re too stupid to see this. Fact is Air2 has got 6 FW updates and 4 specific app upgrades. If you bought it expecting an update that has never been implemented before then that’s because you’re an idiot and that’s driven home by both your insulting and racist comments on this thread. There is only one troll here and that’s you...

I'm sorry, but you got it completely wrong what was going on here.

1. DJI in advertising materials informed that Air 2 will have a waypoint function, which is still not there and the updates have not changed it.

2. An SDK full of bugs has been released and DJI does not fix them, despite reporting them, for both Air 2 and Mini 1. These changes are not implemented by the drone update.

3. Battery production was discontinued shortly after the AIR1 launched. You have a drone and you have nothing to power it up shortly after the drone is released. This is also not a software update.

Soon, in the EU, changes to the law are to force the need to produce parts for the next years after the end of equipment production and the possibility of repairing the equipment.
Greetings.
2021-4-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

vg1 Posted at 4-6 10:17
I'm sorry, but you got it completely wrong what was going on here.

1. DJI in advertising materials informed that Air 2 will have a waypoint function, which is still not there and the updates have not changed it.

Show me where DJI promised waypoint function ? And OP said he was looking for tripod mode but slower.
Battery production was not discontinued shortly after release of Air 1, “you just made that up” its over 3 years since Air1 was released. I bought one from DJI last August 2 1/2 years after release . The fact that EU changed the Law is a matter for you and the eu.
Your problem is  you’re looking for your drone to be continually updated for free and last forever, well wake up smell the coffee tech does not work as it did in the old days.
Dji gains nothing by releasing SDK why should they be bothered if other third parties are whining about their SDK....
I think if you read this thread the OP has insisted “wrongly IMO” that if your not discussing Air2 then this is not the thread for you....
2021-4-6
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

hallmark007 Posted at 4-6 11:24
Show me where DJI promised waypoint function ? And OP said he was looking for tripod mode but slower.
Battery production was not discontinued shortly after release of Air 1, “you just made that up” its over 3 years since Air1 was released. I bought one from DJI last August 2 1/2 years after release . The fact that EU changed the Law is a matter for you and the eu.
Your problem is  you’re looking for your drone to be continually updated for free and last forever, well wake up smell the coffee tech does not work as it did in the old days.

Sorry, but you completely misunderstood what I wrote. Answers to the questions you asked are on the forum, especially in several threads about waypoints, I recommend reading. Regards. EOT.

2021-4-6
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-6 09:22
You know one thing is strange with you. You want something so badly yet you purchase in the hope DJI will implement this at your request “even though they have never done this before, you want to fly you craft slower something you are in full control of and with practice you can manage, but you’re too lazy to get up off your fat hole and go practice flying in the manner you’re looking for. Everything you want is already there , But your obviously not able or capable of working this out for yourself. So calling others wankers when all they did was give you the advice from their experience.

Some people come here to help others and get help, some come to whine , some have spent their money and didn’t get what they thought so have the urge to blame all around them for their inability to use their craft in the manner it was designed. You complain about DJI not implementing 90% of requests “Well if they did there would be no point in making any other drones, but you’re too stupid to see this. Fact is Air2 has got 6 FW updates and 4 specific app upgrades. If you bought it expecting an update that has never been implemented before then that’s because you’re an idiot and that’s driven home by both your insulting and racist comments on this thread. There is only one troll here and that’s you...

Thanks for confirming what I said about the very important captains , you think you can tell us what we can or cannot ask for . So, who’s the idiot?  Thanks captain.
2021-4-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

vg1 Posted at 4-6 11:31
Sorry, but you completely misunderstood what I wrote. Answers to the questions you asked are on the forum, especially in several threads about waypoints, I recommend reading. Regards. EOT.

[view_image]

That waypoints has already been implemented and if you thought any other waypoints were going to be introduced you were badly mistaken . That’s rubbish what you posted.
2021-4-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJWacko Posted at 4-6 11:50
Thanks for confirming what I said about the very important captains , you think you can tell us what we can or cannot ask for . So, who’s the idiot?  Thanks captain.

I think the fact that you keep loosing your sh$t because you cant fly your drone is proof enough that you are the idiot.
Get over it and learn to fly, and your insistence on calling out captains just shows how ignorant you really are, no captains around here just those given categories by forum moderators and many of them have asked for improvements and given help to others looking for it, treating this like a forum “not a crying corner”
2021-4-6
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-6 12:16
I think the fact that you keep loosing your sh$t because you cant fly your drone is proof enough that you are the idiot.
Get over it and learn to fly, and your insistence on calling out captains just shows how ignorant you really are, no captains around here just those given categories by forum moderators and many of them have asked for improvements and given help to others looking for it, treating this like a forum “not a crying corner”

Bla bla bla . Yes sir captain wanker .
2021-4-6
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-6 12:16
Get over it and learn to fly, and your insistence on calling out captains just shows how ignorant you really are, no captains around here just those given categories by forum moderators and many of them have asked for improvements and given help to others looking for it, treating this like a forum “not a crying corner”

C,mon Paddy , is that the best you got?
2021-4-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJWacko Posted at 4-6 12:21
C,mon Paddy , is that the best you got?

I’m pi$$ing myself laughing here, I can’t believe you’re such an idiot, complaining about others telling you to quit whining like a fish wife, when all the time you do and have done the very same thing. “Are you really this stupid” Best laugh Ive had in ages .....

Look what you posted on this thread “Numpty”

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=234611
2021-4-6
Use props
itsdavesdrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-6 08:55
And phones the same,  we rate a marketing mans dream, demand is what causes supply, the need for newest level of tech and that’s down to us...

Their other drones previous weren't treated the same though. There are guys still trying to sell Spark's for more than Mavic Mini's because the Mini 2 basically destroyed the value of the Mavic Mini a year after it was released. We will see what happens with the MA2 with the new MA2S coming out soon... with a 1 inch sensor I wonder if it will actually be better than the pro2. It will no doubt have higher quality video 4k60 etc or more than the MP2 and will feature all the latest tech...
2021-4-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

itsdavesdrone Posted at 4-6 15:01
Their other drones previous weren't treated the same though. There are guys still trying to sell Spark's for more than Mavic Mini's because the Mini 2 basically destroyed the value of the Mavic Mini a year after it was released. We will see what happens with the MA2 with the new MA2S coming out soon... with a 1 inch sensor I wonder if it will actually be better than the pro2. It will no doubt have higher quality video 4k60 etc or more than the MP2 and will feature all the latest tech...

It was always the same right from phantom 3 phantom 4 etc, there was a delay with mavic but there was Mavic white Mavic platinum etc.
If anyone buys a spark for more than a mini their losing out, 12 minutes flight time 1080p . Will Air2S allow aperture change if so maybe camera will be as good, but pro2 is 3 years old and I dont think it sells to well these days, 3 is coming this year...
2021-4-6
Use props
itsdavesdrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-6 15:18
It was always the same right from phantom 3 phantom 4 etc, there was a delay with mavic but there was Mavic white Mavic platinum etc.
If anyone buys a spark for more than a mini their losing out, 12 minutes flight time 1080p . Will Air2S allow aperture change if so maybe camera will be as good, but pro2 is 3 years old and I dont think it sells to well these days, 3 is coming this year...

You don't know the 3 is coming this year. People have been saying that the last few years.
2021-4-6
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-6 13:22
I’m pi$$ing myself laughing here, I can’t believe you’re such an idiot, complaining about others telling you to quit whining like a fish wife, when all the time you do and have done the very same thing. “Are you really this stupid” Best laugh Ive had in ages .....

Look what you posted on this thread “Numpty”

What’s wrong Paddy , am I annoying you ? Poor little Irish wanker. Boo hoo.
2021-4-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJWacko Posted at 4-6 18:41
What’s wrong Paddy , am I annoying you ? Poor little Irish wanker. Boo hoo.

Wacko by name and nature. You just made an idiot of yourself, you brain dead fool....and a racist.....
2021-4-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

itsdavesdrone Posted at 4-6 15:34
You don't know the 3 is coming this year. People have been saying that the last few years.

I think when you’ve been around drones for awhile you learn to know when something is a foot. Dji still hasn’t announced Air2S is going to be released, yet I’d bet my house on it.
2021-4-7
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-7 00:40
Wacko by name and nature. You just made an idiot of yourself, you brain dead fool....and a racist.....

Awww what’s the matter Paddy aren’t you my friend anymore . I thought  we had something going on with the way you constantly reply. That’s a shame hey you little Irish wanker.
2021-4-7
Use props
Jon DG
First Officer
Flight distance : 500554 ft
Philippines

DJWacko Posted at 4-4 22:32
Ok , all I would like is to slow down the speed in tripod mode, something that has been asked for before. I am not the only one who has asked for an update , there are actually hundreds of requests asking for an update of different sorts . You can’t tell me that you haven’t wanted a simple update? or any of you on this forum . If you say that you haven’t then you are kidding yourself and have no right to comment on what I requested. It only seems to be the captains on this forum that are having a whine about my upgrade request and  I bet that some of you if not all of you have done the same as myself. This is a forum for DJI mavic air 2 and as the owner of one I have a right to voice my opinions and like it or not will  continue to do so. Hope this answers your question..

Got it.  With regards to your request to slow down the speed in tripod mode, i can do that myself by just controlling my speed when pushing the right stick
2021-4-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Jon DG Posted at 4-7 04:07
Got it.  With regards to your request to slow down the speed in tripod mode, i can do that myself by just controlling my speed when pushing the right stick

You need to be over 9 years old to figure that out  “or have half a brain”
2021-4-7
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, but you have to be a captain first ...
2021-4-7
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just curious... how are you making those 'requests'?  If it is on this forum, you're (more than) unlikely to get anywhere.  I've never seen any official indication that this is where to  beg...  Spend some time in the Support area; open a "case" and lay out your criticals.  Ask them were to 'file' requests/demands, blah blah blah.   While your at it, I have a few demands to make for some improvements to my iPhone, and I expect an immediate change to be implemented.  :-)
2021-4-7
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJWacko Posted at 4-2 02:04
Have a look at the forum wanker and you will see that every request is ignored. I can’t believe you are Australian.

AGAIN, the purpose of the forum isn't to make requests of the manufacturer.  Geez... offer some polite assistance to someone...
2021-4-7
Use props
CTT Channel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7843156 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Hi bro,

Whats up ? I just bought the DJI FPV in addition to the MA2. They are totally different but very complementary and I intend to keep my MA2 for a long time as I am extremely satisfied with its reliability and capabilities. I am not the buyer of a possible MA2S or Mavic 3.
2021-4-7
Use props
Bob Barker
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJWacko Posted at 4-2 02:06
I don’t care what you s agree with , I’m asking why we are being ignored. Are you Irish that thick?

You racist twat!!
2021-4-7
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

Twat ? Racist? Mmmm ..My best mate for over 30 years was a Pom he was like a brother and I also have Aboriginal and Maori mates. Racist ? Don't think so pal..As for calling the Irish dude a wanker , well he just deserves that and to be honest he probably can't help it. And the Twat , I love a good twat. Cheers cobba..
2021-4-7
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

CTT Channel Posted at 4-7 06:20
Hi bro,

Whats up ? I just bought the DJI FPV in addition to the MA2. They are totally different but very complementary and I intend to keep my MA2 for a long time as I am extremely satisfied with its reliability and capabilities. I am not the buyer of a possible MA2S or Mavic 3.

Hi mate , how are you finding the FPV ? Do you have any footage yet,would like to see it if you have. How’s the weather in Thailand? Do you guys get a wet season this time of year. It’s been raining here for a couple of weeks,looks like today we finally have a break . I like your logo , did you do that on an app ?
2021-4-7
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

WebParrot Posted at 4-7 05:44
AGAIN, the purpose of the forum isn't to make requests of the manufacturer.  Geez... offer some polite assistance to someone...

Why is that ? Are you saying that you have never requested anything. So you are telling me what I can or cannot ask for ? Not one person has offered me some polite assistance. Oh hang on ,the Irish dude told me to get off my fat hole and practice. Is that what you mean by polite assistance?  
2021-4-7
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

WebParrot Posted at 4-7 05:40
Just curious... how are you making those 'requests'?  If it is on this forum, you're (more than) unlikely to get anywhere.  I've never seen any official indication that this is where to  beg...  Spend some time in the Support area; open a "case" and lay out your criticals.  Ask them were to 'file' requests/demands, blah blah blah.   While your at it, I have a few demands to make for some improvements to my iPhone, and I expect an immediate change to be implemented.  :-)

Didn’t realise making a request was begging, have you told all the other people on this forum requesting something what you just told me or are you just here to offer polite assistance?  Is your little sarcastic remark about your phone how you go about offering assistance?
2021-4-7
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

Is that what that’s for , funny , did you mention that to the other people saying they wanted the speed to be slowed on tripod. Thanks for your advice captain. Have you lot been on here for that long all you can do is troll posts and comment with utter crap?
2021-4-7
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-7 04:13
You need to be over 9 years old to figure that out  “or have half a brain”

Haha ! good one Paddy me old mate , did you get that out of the Irish joke book ? I bet you cracked yourself up with that one.
2021-4-7
Use props
Lisa3 AKA Karen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I would have to agree that practice with the right stick, if mode 2, is the best option.
Even if DJI lowered the max speed in tripod mode and you flew by pinning the stick you would still see constant speed differentials due to wind (cross, with, against) the wind can play havoc with speed. Learning to adjust the stick and maintain your speed will be a much better result.
I’d rather have it and not use it then not have it when needed.
I know you can switch to normal or sport when fighting wind, I’m referring to filming with a smooth constant speed, stick control, stick control, stick control.
2021-4-7
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules