Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJWacko Posted at 4-2 01:50
If you look at the forum you will see that none of the the requests are answered by DJI , only by the moderators . Are you blind or just ignorant?

this is not a q&a forum designed for dji folks to speak directly to the public.  here, they can take requests and provide assistance but you cannot expect to open a dialogue directly with teh dji folks who are responsible for the implementation.  even if there were here i wouldn't let you know who you were talking to.  pretty sure they read but not only do they not have time to fully participate but also it's probably against company policy.

and since i'm a little paranoid, i've always warned about you don't know who you are talking to.  imagine if i worked for the competitor and all i have to do it log into a public forum and i can ask dji what are their future plans on features, products, and releases.  sometimes it's just inappropriate to talk about that stuff on a open public forum.  i remember reading forums and i would ignore nothing.  i actually thought about everything i read.  doesn't mean it was going to happen or i'd get back to you with an answer but it wasn't ignored.
2021-4-2
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJWacko Posted at 4-1 20:41
I don’t want extra ,I said why do they ignore there customers. Look at the post , are you blind or just ignorant?

You: "updating the one they only just purchased"

Not blind, I can read what you posted. Perhaps you just forgot what you posted? I would say "have a nice day" but I believe that to be impossible for you. But try anyway.
2021-4-2
Use props
S.T.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1392575 ft
Greece

DJI Product History Timeline

Sep 28, 2016 - Mavic Pro
May 24, 2017 - Spark
Aug 24, 2017 - Mavic Pro Platinum
Jan 24, 2018 - Mavic Air
Aug 23, 2018 - Mavic 2 Pro
Aug 23, 2018 - Mavic 2 Zoom
Oct 29, 2018 - Mavic 2 Enterprise
Jan 8, 2019 - DJI Smart Controller
Oct 30, 2019 - Mavic Mini
Apr 27, 2020 - Mavic Air 2
Nov 5, 2020 - DJI Mini 2
Dec 15, 2020 - Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
Mar 2, 2021 - DJI FPV

Nov 29, 2018 - Osmo Pocket
Oct 20, 2020 - DJI Pocket 2

They have already done it once! (with the MINI)
Are they getting ready to do it again ?  (with the Air 2)
2021-4-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

S.T. Posted at 4-2 11:15
DJI Product History Timeline

Sep 28, 2016 - Mavic Pro

You forgot Phantom 4 released March 2016 and 8 months later November 2016 Phantom 4 Pro “probably the best consumer Drone dji ever produced .
2021-4-2
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

How to evaluate the lack of answers to simple questions asked on the forum, not about new products, but about current issues, e.g.
waypoints?
drone certification?
AIR1 batteries not available in most countries? why?
Why don't they fix the AIR 2 and Mini 1 SDKs?

All these questions can be answered honestly and everyone will understand it, but DJI is silent ... This is not a good approach to customers. Hence, there is growing bitterness among many people.

BTW See what the perfect approach to questions is on the Dronelink forum.

2021-4-2
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

DJWacko Posted at 4-2 02:10
Thank you for a positive comment, I appreciate your input. Seems like all the captains on this forum have nothing but insults.

Dude, YOU are the ONLY one repeatedly calling EVERYONE a wanker. I'm glad you're not getting what you want, because you sound like a spoiled little brat. How much arm twisting did it take for you to get your parents to buy the Air 2 in the first place?
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Flight distance : 126729 ft
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 4-2 10:00
You: "updating the one they only just purchased"

Not blind, I can read what you posted. Perhaps you just forgot what you posted? I would say "have a nice day" but I believe that to be impossible for you. But try anyway.

I’m having a great day stirring up all the trolls. Thanks
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-2 06:30
My Guess is you were only weened off the Tit at the ripe old age of 25 and sleeping with your sister is your  favorite pastime .......

Sorry mate , Aussies aren’t really into into all that mothers and sisters stuff, but I here you Irish wankers thrive on it. I bet mummy is changing your nappy right now, poor little boy ..
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

DGCA3 Posted at 4-2 13:54
Dude, YOU are the ONLY one repeatedly calling EVERYONE a wanker. I'm glad you're not getting what you want, because you sound like a spoiled little brat. How much arm twisting did it take for you to get your parents to buy the Air 2 in the first place?

Good one . Are you happy you had your little comment
2021-4-2
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

vg1 Posted at 4-2 11:57
How to evaluate the lack of answers to simple questions asked on the forum, not about new products, but about current issues, e.g.
waypoints?
drone certification?

I understand the sentiment but you can't honestly expect dji to have a deep discussion about problems or issues with their product in a public forum.  who does that?  yeah small companies or startups and depending on the product and their niche items; people in beta or product that are broken and the the owner is partnering with the public to work out the issues (i.e. you NEED their help).  but i'll be honest with you, that's bad for business.  nothing good will come of it.  if you are toyota and you try to discuss airbags or you are vw and you try to discuss engine co2 codes or you are boeing and you try to disucss max aircraft with the public in an open forum, your competitors will chime in and eat you alive.  so yeah that was a bit of a stretch but you get the point!  there's nobody at dji who is qualified to come here and do as you ask....nobody.  the moderator approach is appropriate imho.
2021-4-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

As I read all the comments I cannot help myself but laugh. Come on guys, here is a frustrated consumer who bought a product and has his own right to air his frustrations onto this public platform run and owned by DJI themselves. If he cannot do it here then where can he do this. Yes I agree with the comments that that a product has a limited update lifespan like all the latest cellphones that launch, They are only supported for a wee while and then get security updates when and if needed but the OP wantsa little more from DJI let him ask, he is within his right as he spent his money on their products.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

Suren Posted at 4-2 16:18
As I read all the comments I cannot help myself but laugh. Come on guys, here is a frustrated consumer who bought a product and has his own right to air his frustrations onto this public platform run and owned by DJI themselves. If he cannot do it here then where can he do this. Yes I agree with the comments that that a product has a limited update lifespan like all the latest cellphones that launch, They are only supported for a wee while and then get security updates when and if needed but the OP wantsa little more from DJI let him ask, he is within his right as he spent his money on their products.

Thank you Suren , glad to see there is someone on here that sees where I’m coming from . All I asked is to slow it down in tripod mode . I can’t believe the crap I got thrown at me. It was pretty funny how upset they all got.
2021-4-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Suren Posted at 4-2 16:18
As I read all the comments I cannot help myself but laugh. Come on guys, here is a frustrated consumer who bought a product and has his own right to air his frustrations onto this public platform run and owned by DJI themselves. If he cannot do it here then where can he do this. Yes I agree with the comments that that a product has a limited update lifespan like all the latest cellphones that launch, They are only supported for a wee while and then get security updates when and if needed but the OP wantsa little more from DJI let him ask, he is within his right as he spent his money on their products.

That in itself would be OK, but he began calling people names and acting like a complete Drongo. As a result, he does not deserve any further attention.
2021-4-2
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 4-2 17:50
That in itself would be OK, but he began calling people names and acting like a complete Drongo. As a result, he does not deserve any further attention.

Exactly. A line was crossed that was pointless.
2021-4-2
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

DJWacko Posted at 4-2 17:45
Thank you Suren , glad to see there is someone on here that sees where I’m coming from . All I asked is to slow it down in tripod mode . I can’t believe the crap I got thrown at me. It was pretty funny how upset they all got.

"I can’t believe the crap I got thrown at me"

Poor baby. Can dish it but can't take it.
2021-4-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Yeah but do we then entertain it? We have been on this forum for years and have seen alot, we know better.
2021-4-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJWacko Posted at 4-2 17:45
Thank you Suren , glad to see there is someone on here that sees where I’m coming from . All I asked is to slow it down in tripod mode . I can’t believe the crap I got thrown at me. It was pretty funny how upset they all got.

No issues mate. On this forum it pays to voice your opinion and I understand that some comments may get to you but we get very far by keeping our cool and sometimes holding our words.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

Oh , but it’s ok for you to do it ?
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

DGCA3 Posted at 4-2 19:44
"I can’t believe the crap I got thrown at me"

Poor baby. Can dish it but can't take it.

I’ll take what ever you can dish out . Your a joke.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 4-2 18:14
Exactly. A line was crossed that was pointless.

And you helped cross it . Thank you for your arrogance.
2021-4-2
Use props
emly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 183517 ft
Canada

Damn, what happened? A week ago you loved this thing.

I mean, I'm kind of with you. It does everything I expected, but still dissapointing features and abilities were removed vs the original. (specifically waypoints to allow 3rd party automated control to best work)
I'm probably just too jaded on expecting a public forum to meaningfully change company decisions to feel anything about this.

anyway, you should search out other forums for discussing dji products. some of the others are a little more useful and a bit more pragmatic.

2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

wamuBugMe Posted at 4-2 22:31
Damn, I bought a new laptop last year and they went and made a better one six months later. How come they didn't just make mine better?

Sounds like somebody needs some cheese to go with their whine.

Yeah good one , you should have been a comedian. Ha Ha
2021-4-3
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

emly Posted at 4-2 22:51
Damn, what happened? A week ago you loved this thing.

I mean, I'm kind of with you. It does everything I expected, but still dissapointing features and abilities were removed vs the original. (specifically waypoints to allow 3rd party automated control to best work)

I do love the drone , i asked why do DJI ignore the update requests and all the trolls just come running. And it’s funny that it’s mostly all the so called captains . I bet none of them ever had a bitch in all there time on here . What a joke.
2021-4-3
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Poland

The Saint Posted at 4-2 14:52
I understand the sentiment but you can't honestly expect dji to have a deep discussion about problems or issues with their product in a public forum.  who does that?  yeah small companies or startups and depending on the product and their niche items; people in beta or product that are broken and the the owner is partnering with the public to work out the issues (i.e. you NEED their help).  but i'll be honest with you, that's bad for business.  nothing good will come of it.  if you are toyota and you try to discuss airbags or you are vw and you try to discuss engine co2 codes or you are boeing and you try to disucss max aircraft with the public in an open forum, your competitors will chime in and eat you alive.  so yeah that was a bit of a stretch but you get the point!  there's nobody at dji who is qualified to come here and do as you ask....nobody.  the moderator approach is appropriate imho.

I'm sorry but you completely misunderstood what I wrote. DJI in advertising materials informed that Air2 will have the waypoints function, and this is still not there.
An SDK full of bugs was released and no one corrects them despite reporting them, for both Air2 and Mini1.
Battery production was discontinued shortly after the AIR1 was launched. You have a drone and you have nothing to power it on.
Just enough. No company secrets will suffer. Regards.
2021-4-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

vg1 Posted at 4-3 05:19
I'm sorry but you completely misunderstood what I wrote. DJI in advertising materials informed that Air2 will have the waypoints function, and this is still not there.
An SDK full of bugs was released and no one corrects them despite reporting them, for both Air2 and Mini1.
Battery production was discontinued shortly after the AIR1 was launched. You have a drone and you have nothing to power it on.

Not sure this makes sense, Battery production was discontinued shortly after Air 1 was released. It’s over 2 years since Air 1 was released , I bought a battery for Air 1 last August and they still can be bought, so that was year and half after Air 1 was released.
2021-4-3
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Poland

hallmark007 Posted at 4-3 10:01
Not sure this makes sense, Battery production was discontinued shortly after Air 1 was released. It’s over 2 years since Air 1 was released , I bought a battery for Air 1 last August and they still can be bought, so that was year and half after Air 1 was released.

It will be helpful as we are talking about ... LINK
2021-4-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

vg1 Posted at 4-3 12:19
It will be helpful as we are talking about ... LINK

Helpful yes, but meaningful not really, if they are available then is no real need for this discussion , if op on last thread had posted looking for availability then it would have made more sense. Sometimes people lose their sh$t before calmly trying to get the advice they really need...
But eventually gets sorted.
2021-4-4
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Poland

hallmark007 Posted at 4-4 04:28
Helpful yes, but meaningful not really, if they are available then is no real need for this discussion , if op on last thread had posted looking for availability then it would have made more sense. Sometimes people lose their sh$t before calmly trying to get the advice they really need...
But eventually gets sorted.

Check if they are available in your country? They are not available in Greece, Spain, Germany, Poland and many other countries.
2021-4-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

vg1 Posted at 4-4 10:37
Check if they are available in your country? They are not available in Greece, Spain, Germany, Poland and many other countries.

You just need to look around you’ll find them and I’m certain dji will restock

https://www.droneworksireland.ie/product/dji-mavic-air-battery/

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ ... wE&gclsrc=aw.ds

2021-4-4
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Poland

hallmark007 Posted at 4-4 11:30
You just need to look around you’ll find them and I’m certain dji will restock

https://www.droneworksireland.ie/product/dji-mavic-air-battery/

"Out of stock"
As you can see, they are also unavailable in Ireland. Give up hope ...

2021-4-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Look again, its out of stock Ireland, I posted that to show. Other link shows in stock .
2021-4-4
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Poland

hallmark007 Posted at 4-4 11:35
Look again, its out of stock Ireland, I posted that to show. Other link shows in stock .

In China on Alie ..., no thanks.
LINK
2021-4-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

vg1 Posted at 4-4 11:38
In China on Alie ..., no thanks.
LINK

Dji is in china c’mon half the goods in the world come from china....
2021-4-4
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

vg1 Posted at 4-4 11:38
In China on Alie ..., no thanks.
LINK

i actually laughed out loud when i read that.    thanks for bringing a little humor to the thread!  
2021-4-4
Use props
Jon DG
First Officer
Flight distance : 500554 ft
Philippines

I am curious about what update this guy is looking for?
2021-4-4
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

Jon DG Posted at 4-4 21:43
I am curious about what update this guy is looking for?

Ok , all I would like is to slow down the speed in tripod mode, something that has been asked for before. I am not the only one who has asked for an update , there are actually hundreds of requests asking for an update of different sorts . You can’t tell me that you haven’t wanted a simple update? or any of you on this forum . If you say that you haven’t then you are kidding yourself and have no right to comment on what I requested. It only seems to be the captains on this forum that are having a whine about my upgrade request and  I bet that some of you if not all of you have done the same as myself. This is a forum for DJI mavic air 2 and as the owner of one I have a right to voice my opinions and like it or not will  continue to do so. Hope this answers your question..

2021-4-4
Use props
S.T.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1392575 ft
Greece

Ugly Casanova - Diggin Holes
2021-4-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJWacko Posted at 4-4 22:32
Ok , all I would like is to slow down the speed in tripod mode, something that has been asked for before. I am not the only one who has asked for an update , there are actually hundreds of requests asking for an update of different sorts . You can’t tell me that you haven’t wanted a simple update? or any of you on this forum . If you say that you haven’t then you are kidding yourself and have no right to comment on what I requested. It only seems to be the captains on this forum that are having a whine about my upgrade request and  I bet that some of you if not all of you have done the same as myself. This is a forum for DJI mavic air 2 and as the owner of one I have a right to voice my opinions and like it or not will  continue to do so. Hope this answers your question..

This is a forum for DJI mavic air 2 and as the owner of one I have a right to voice my opinions
But you don't think anyone else has any right to comment?
Your responses to other members made that clear.
And now you've confirmed it in your own words.
If you say that you haven’t then you are kidding yourself and have no right to comment on what I requested.
You don't show any understanding of how a forum works or how to behave with other people.

2021-4-5
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Poland

The Saint Posted at 4-4 15:02
i actually laughed out loud when i read that.    thanks for bringing a little humor to the thread!

Laughter is health , and seriously it is about the fact that the price is 40% higher on Aliexpress (compared to the purchase in the country), you must also add customs duty. I will not mention the time for delivery. Such is the shopping at Alieexpres, you never know what you will get (like old equipment and no warranty). Do I really have to write the obvious?

And this quick lack of support in the form of battery availability in Europe.

See the link I attached from the forum in the previous post, I assure you it's nothing funny.

2021-4-5
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

Labroides Posted at 4-5 02:55
This is a forum for DJI mavic air 2 and as the owner of one I have a right to voice my opinions
But you don't think anyone else has any right to comment?
Your responses to other members made that clear.

I like your highlights , that must have taken you a while to work that out. You must be very important.. This is a forum for mavic air 2 , do you even own one? We all have a right to ask for certain things or speak. I just think it’s hilarious how it’s the very important captains , and you must be the most important one here by the way you highlight everything, think they have the right to tell us what we can or cannot ask for. Now go back to your keyboard and keep working on your highlights, I’m very impressed with how much time you put in to your pointless comments. Go and Troll somewhere else..How’s the weather in Tasmania..
2021-4-5
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules