Drone logo in my account
1723 5 2021-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 917087 ft
Italy

I purchased my new Dji fpv drone, correctly configured through the App and my Dji account but it does not appear in the logos of my Dji products. Because?
2021-4-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to hear about your confusion. There is no DJI FPV drone icon in the DJI FLY app at present. The request had been forwarded to our corresponding team, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Please rest assured to fly the drone. Thanks.
2021-4-1
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-1 19:18
Hi there, sorry to hear about your confusion. There is no DJI FPV drone icon in the DJI FLY app at present. The request had been forwarded to our corresponding team, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Please rest assured to fly the drone. Thanks.

no no, I meant that there is no FPV drone logo on my account here!  i only have Mavic 2 pro, Osmo Action and Pocket
2021-4-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

EnricoBrun Posted at 4-1 19:58
no no, I meant that there is no FPV drone logo on my account here!  i only have Mavic 2 pro, Osmo Action and Pocket

Did you activate the drone via your forum DJI account? If yes, the icon on the forum will appear automatically. You may PM me the serial number of your drone, let me check it for you. Thanks.
2021-4-1
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-1 22:10
Did you activate the drone via your forum DJI account? If yes, the icon on the forum will appear automatically. You may PM me the serial number of your drone, let me check it for you. Thanks.

hello, I wrote you in pvt. Thx.
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

EnricoBrun Posted at 4-4 20:40
hello, I wrote you in pvt. Thx.

Received and replied, thanks.
2021-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now