2980 9 2021-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aglikman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 240 ft
Israel

Hi
- Cable is Ok (just upgraded the Mavic 2 pro it self)
it starts downloading and goes to 100% but actually, nothing is happening on the remote controller side, now when I try to reset to default settings I get an error

I am trying to upgrade to the latest firmware

Best
2021-4-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Aglikman. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check if you're running the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 for your Mavic 2 Pro and update the remote separately. When updating the remote, we suggest turning off the aircraft and make sure that the remote has plenty of battery charge.
2021-4-1
Use props
Aglikman
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-1 23:32
Hi, Aglikman. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check if you're running the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 for your Mavic 2 Pro and update the remote separately. When updating the remote, we suggest turning off the aircraft and make sure that the remote has plenty of battery charge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

I did all of that still it shows that it was update but it is not updating
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aglikman Posted at 4-2 02:46
I did all of that still it shows that it was update but it is not updating

Can you confirm the specific remote firmware version you're trying to update into? Also, please try linking the aircraft to the remote then launch the DJI GO 4 to check if an update would also prompt. In that case, please have it updated via the DJI GO 4 instead.
2021-4-2
Use props
Aglikman
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-2 07:00
Can you confirm the specific remote firmware version you're trying to update into? Also, please try linking the aircraft to the remote then launch the DJI GO 4 to check if an update would also prompt. In that case, please have it updated via the DJI GO 4 instead.

Yes trying to upgrade from 0.1.00.0640 to 0670, when connecting to the MAVIC 2 pro it does not ask me to update using the DJI go 4 , other functions on the DJI assistant are not working as well

1. Can't restore to Factory defaults getting an error
2. cant export Data from the remote controller using Data IUpload getting an error
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aglikman Posted at 4-2 12:13
Yes trying to upgrade from 0.1.00.0640 to 0670, when connecting to the MAVIC 2 pro it does not ask me to update using the DJI go 4 , other functions on the DJI assistant are not working as well

1. Can't restore to Factory defaults getting an error

Please check if you're currently running V2.0.14 of the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic. You can also try to refresh first the firmware version v01.00.0640 before upgrading to the latest v01.00.0670
2021-4-2
Use props
Aglikman
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-2 22:57
Please check if you're currently running V2.0.14 of the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic. You can also try to refresh first the firmware version v01.00.0640 before upgrading to the latest v01.00.0670

Hi

This was the problem = V2.0.14 of the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic.
the new firmware on the current V2.0.14 of the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic.

Thank you
2021-4-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aglikman Posted at 4-3 01:09
Hi

This was the problem = V2.0.14 of the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic.

Kindly connect turn on only the remote and connect it to your mobile device before opening the DJI GO 4. After that, please go to General Settings > About then check if an update is available for the remote. Please make sure that your mobile device is connected to internet access. If the problem continues, we suggest taking a screen recording or video of the issue so we can submit this to our team. Many thanks!
2021-4-3
Use props
todd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 499 ft
United States

I had downloaded the previous update and it worked fine. Now 4/18/24 it says I need an update. Well I hit the update and this is what it says>
"Update Check Failed. DJI GO4 logged out. Please log into DJI 4. It has a button that says "go to login." i hit the button and it blinks for a second then sends me back to my home screen. I am on a smart controller that was the worst puchase ever made. But I am sticking with it.  Does anyone know how to correct this? Its a real problem.  P.S. I can go to the DJI site and login on my smart controller through my browser but it has no place to upload or download? Thanks
yesterday 13:59
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

Just what firmware version ie udate should the SC be on now?
9 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules