388 15 2021-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

1. Please give us direct control over camera settings.
When flying I can't even change the frame rate. It's pretty hard to judge the right lighting on the ground.
I want to be able to assign that to the C1 button and not like buried five entries deep in the menus.

2. Give us flight data on the external monitor (i.e. the phone hooked up to the goggles).
Since I don't always have a spotter I want to fly with the phone screen and there all the data is missing.
2021-4-1
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

second thee
2021-4-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great ideas,
2021-4-2
Use props
ApoIIo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36860 ft
Australia

Love this.
Especially the fight data showing on the phone.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Depp. Good day and thank you for posting these information here at DJI Forum. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-4-2
Use props
Depp
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-2 01:16
Hello there Depp. Good day and thank you for posting these information here at DJI Forum. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you, Stephen.
For the marketing people: Lots of YouTubers would post screen recordings from their phones when reviewing or just "hyping" the drone. It would enhance marketing quite a bit.
2021-4-2
Use props
Depp
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

ApoIIo Posted at 4-2 01:13
Love this.
Especially the fight data showing on the phone.

Yes, and people could post screen recordings...
2021-4-2
Use props
djiuser_x0XZnwUJiA6x
lvl.3
Flight distance : 554928 ft
Germany

Hey Depp,
I also thought, that I can not change the camera parameters in flight but I found out that we can: When the recording is stopped, it works.

But support for flying with the osd on tablet or phone screens would be great. And maybe transfer the recordings to these devices too.

The settings in the sub-menu isn‘t ideal too: Having it in the main menu would be better. And another great idea: Let us customize the menu button of the goggles: Now we can change the brightness and the volume.. What if we could change exposure, iso and so on with it, without going through the menus?
2021-4-2
Use props
Depp
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_x0XZnwUJiA6x Posted at 4-2 05:18
Hey Depp,
I also thought, that I can not change the camera parameters in flight but I found out that we can: When the recording is stopped, it works.

That last idea of yours is a great one.
And thanks for the tips. Since I have it on auto record I didn't notice.
2021-4-2
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

ApoIIo Posted at 4-2 01:13
Love this.
Especially the fight data showing on the phone.

... what "fight" were you thinking of ...?     
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Depp Posted at 4-2 04:50
Thank you, Stephen.
For the marketing people: Lots of YouTubers would post screen recordings from their phones when reviewing or just "hyping" the drone. It would enhance marketing quite a bit.

Hi there Depp. You are very much welcome and thank you for sharing these information with us. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2021-4-4
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Very nice idea. Since I'm just learning to pilot Fpv I didn't even realize we couldn't change camera settings during flight. That sucks!!
2021-4-5
Use props
Depp
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

Pajomota Posted at 4-5 05:22
Very nice idea. Since I'm just learning to pilot Fpv I didn't even realize we couldn't change camera settings during flight. That sucks!!

According to the post #9 here you can change them but not while recording. Since I'm always in auto-record I didn't notice.
Everything I shot yesterday was a bit overexposed :-(
2021-4-5
Use props
bradbrok
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1480112 ft
United States

Or just give us an AE Lock button tied to C1.
2021-4-5
Use props
autogojimmy
lvl.1
United States

I too would like to have the on screen info displayed on the phone screen. It is helpful when letting a novice fly your drone, you can see what their speed and altitude and battery life is to help them stay out of trouble and not crash your drone.
2021-4-5
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Depp Posted at 4-5 06:31
According to the post #9 here you can change them but not while recording. Since I'm always in auto-record I didn't notice.
Everything I shot yesterday was a bit overexposed :-(

Yes, I just saw that. Thanks.
2021-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules