2280 6 2021-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
epsilonion
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14058 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I sent my drone in for repairs on the 22/03/21 and I have just got an update (02/04/21) from UPS saying they a holding it in a secure warehouse pending instructions per agreement.

What does this mean and why haven't they delivered the drone?

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance
2021-4-2
Use props
epsilonion
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Screen shot
Screenshot_20210402_100053.jpg
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.
2021-4-2
Use props
epsilonion
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just my luck weather is lovely and no drone, it's still showing held in warehouse..
2021-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

epsilonion Posted at 4-5 06:30
Just my luck weather is lovely and no drone, it's still showing held in warehouse..

Sorry for the late response. As per check, your package had been delivered, hope everything went smoothly.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-4-15
Use props
epsilonion
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It got to me very quickly a couple of days, very supprised, considering how long it took to get there (faster to fly there itself).

I am very happy especially with no customs duty to pay..

Thank you
2021-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

epsilonion Posted at 4-15 02:42
It got to me very quickly a couple of days, very supprised, considering how long it took to get there (faster to fly there itself).

I am very happy especially with no customs duty to pay..

You're most welcome. Glad to know that everything went smoothly. Have a nice day.
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules