Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tello Connection Issue
3078 2 2021-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coldarted25
New

United States

i recently purchased a tello, well about 2 months ago, and have NEVER been able to fly it. I cannot on numerous devices get a wifi signal from the drone. I haVE SCOURED the forums and reference pages and did everything i read, yellow lights, resetting wifi, ALL OF IT I TRIED TO NO AVAIL. i AM VERY VERY UNHAPPY. After watching a video of a tello in flight I wANTED ONE. So very disappointed.
2021-4-2
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
We are sorry for the convenience brought to you!
According to your description, your drone might need a furthur examination, please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.
Hope my reply could help you.
2021-4-2
Use props
djiuser_PS3FQmf5o6OY
New

Australia

I have owned a Tello TLW004 and have flown it successfully for months. Recently I have been unable to connect.
So I called my local dji store where I purchase all my accessories and was told that dji are having software problems and their is an update due. I was told
To keep an eye on the Tello app, but I question this response as I don’t see any talk about it on this forum. Can anyone help me because all the reset proposals on the forum definitely do not work.
2022-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules