Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Caddx Vista not binding
18472 12 2021-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BHarper
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I was able to update my Caddx Vista, and have the V2 goggles updated, but cant seem to bind them, the Caddx Vista red light is stuck on not sure if its supposed to be?
And i did swith the goggles to DJI Digital FPV System.
Any Ideas of what im doing wrong?

2021-4-2
Use props
cootertwo
lvl.4
United States

You're not doing anything wrong, but ......... As far as I have read, with the ver2 goggles, you have to switch to FPV mode or something like that, in the goggles, then bind to your Caddx Vista. But then when you want to go back to the FPV drone, you have to do all the switching back, and re-bind. Hopefully DJI will come up with a fix, I hope. Sounds like you only have the goggles, and a Vista unit, not the FPV drone. In that case you will be able to bind with your goggles, just do some reading. It is very complicated, thank you DJI.
2021-4-2
Use props
BHarper
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Yes it was the goggles that came with the FPV drone, I switched them to DJI FPV in the menu but no luck, the little red light always stays on now on the vista and it wont connect to the DJI assist now.
2021-4-2
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BHarper Posted at 4-2 09:41
Yes it was the goggles that came with the FPV drone, I switched them to DJI FPV in the menu but no luck, the little red light always stays on now on the vista and it wont connect to the DJI assist now.

If you have switched to the 'DJI Digital FPV System' (from the About menu in the FPV Drone System) then it should link just fine.

Once you are in the DJI Digital FPV System, you need to bind the goggles to the Vista first, if your remote is already bound then make sure its not powered up while you bind the goggles to the Vista.

The goggles should 'beep beep' while it looks for the Vista or Air unit.

The goggles must always be bound first. I seem to recall an already bound and connected RC will prevent the goggles from binding, so I have always made sure the RC powered down while binding the goggles.
2021-4-2
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BHarper Posted at 4-2 09:41
Yes it was the goggles that came with the FPV drone, I switched them to DJI FPV in the menu but no luck, the little red light always stays on now on the vista and it wont connect to the DJI assist now.

Sounds like the Vista is screwed up somehow, power down let it cool and try again.
2021-4-2
Use props
BHarper
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 4-2 12:40
Sounds like the Vista is screwed up somehow, power down let it cool and try again.

yes the light stays red all the time now and it wont connect to the computer anymore, kind of think its bad.
2021-4-2
Use props
DetourFPV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1099268 ft
United States

BHarper Posted at 4-2 12:54
yes the light stays red all the time now and it wont connect to the computer anymore, kind of think its bad.

You might want to contact Joshuia Bardwell and ask him about this issue. If he doesn't have an answer he will know who does. You can find him on Youtube, Discord and Patreon.
2021-4-6
Use props
djiuser_p95tFKfghF6b
New

Singapore

BHarper Posted at 2021-4-2 12:54

Yes i have the same exact problem. Do you find the solution yet?
2022-2-20
Use props
BHarper
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_p95tFKfghF6b Posted at 2-20 02:48
Yes i have the same exact problem. Do you find the solution yet?

Mine ended up being a bad unit, i guess they were having problems with them overheating while activating and locking up
2022-2-21
Use props
TheChadd
New
Flight distance : 49987 ft
Philippines

I followed the steps in the thread, i just had to turn of all devices to cool down for 10min with a fan.

Then trued the binding again. Its working after that. The only remaining is i have not bind the controller.

My controller is tbs mambo tbs crossfire tx. How do i bind that with the digital fpv system?
2022-6-6
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

Caddx Vista?

This may not be helpful, since I'm using the V2 goggles that came in my FPV Combo, and it sound like there may be some other HW/SW involved in this case.

I had to go through the extensive menu dance to get into Manual mode the first time, but now, all I need to do is switch from Normal (take-off) to Manual once in the air. The stick position switch pops up, I adjust the sticks as indicated, and it slides right into Manual mode.

What am I missing?

Thx,

TCS
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_JVWNIhNSgSNF
lvl.1

United States

This youtube video may help   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_eCawA92HI
2022-10-27
Use props
Vaitama
New

France

Bonjour, il m'est impossible de binder mon caddx vista avec mon masque dji V2. J'ai pourtant testé différentes versions du firmware. Le masque bip bien et le caddx vista s'allume correctement ( led rouge, puis verte, et à nouveau rouge lors du mode bind). J'ai l'impression d'avoir tout testé sans succès. Si vous aviez une solution ou une piste, je suis preneur.

En vous remerciant par avance,

Valentin 
1-4 03:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules