1969 2 2021-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
agry
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hello,

I would like to buy DJI FPV and DJI Care for DJI FPV in UAE, Abu Dhabi
Could you please confirm if it is available in this region? If it's not, then when it will be available?
When I am following link "Buy now" on the service page: https://www.dji.com/ae/service/djicare-refresh
it leads to where to but and only "Virgin megastore". However, "Virgin megastore" does not have DJI care refresh.

When I am trying to buy it online https://store.dji.com/ae/product/dji-care-refresh-dji-fpv is shows "Not available in your country/region"

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 16.19.36.png
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Agry. We're sorry to know about this. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China.
You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Online Store. To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

FAQ
2021-4-2
Use props
agry
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Diana Posted at 4-2 08:59
Hi, Agry. We're sorry to know about this. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China.
You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Online Store. To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

I have just purchased DJI FPV drone in UAE, Abu Dhabi. And it has "DJI CARE refresh" logo.

But it means nothing, right?

2021-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules