Need help with issue with Phantom 4 pro (Video/Description) WM331A
415 0 2021-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dcmodder
lvl.1

United States

Hello. I'm a repair technician and I'm reaching out to the community here at DJI for some assistance.

Currently I am working on a DJI Phantom 4 Pro that has already had the gimbal yaw arm, yaw motor and flat ribbon flex cable replaced. The drone took a pretty hard knock into a tree as most that I repair do, but after completing the replacement of the parts above I've come across a strange issue.

In the video below is what I'm referring to. The gimbal works perfectly and upon starting the drone and controller the picture starts off with horizontal lines through it. After a few minutes the picture eventually freezes and flashes.

Youtube Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC7gMzAafaw

I've already checked all of the connections at the base of the gimbal and thinking this might be an overheating issue, i've removed the grease from the back of the camera controller board and replaced it with some thermal paste with no change.

Bottom line, i'm wondering if anyone else has come across this same issue and what may need to be replaced to resolve it. Ive been working on repairing these for years and have never run into this sort of issue so any assistance or insight to this issue would be greatly appereciated.

2021-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules