4675 13 2015-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
willptb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3809462 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lightbridge problem... 'Connection Broken' on android (nexus asus) no video from hdmi
Video link is green, have control of gimbal and shutter, but no output from lightbridge ground unit. Nothing in the HDMI out, nothing on the iPad version of the app and using a nexus with the android version of the app it says USB connected but in red 'connection broken'

Flies beautifully, camera and gimbal work perfectly, video & control lights both solid green... Why no video / osd / app?

Please help!
2015-7-15
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Look at this and see if anything applies to your situation.  

First you update the firmware on the ground station and then configure your ground station and transmitter in the Lightbridge App. You assign channels and calibrate the Tx. When that is done, power cycle the GS. You then move to the Air unit and update the firmware there. Again power cycle. After that is completed you move to the A2 App and assign then calibrate the Tx. Power cycle everything. Now connect your device to the GS USB and connect the Tx to the trainer port. Power everything. At this point click the gear symbol on the lower right hand corner. Select Channels to Auto. Tx mode to smooth. Master mode. Video source to Single and either HD or HDMI/AV depending on your camera source. You should have video from your camera. Let us know if this helps.
2015-7-17
Use props
GerryPacher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821539 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-7-18 13:01
Look at this and see if anything applies to your situation.  

First you update the firmware on the  ...

Hi, I have a S1000+ and do experience the same problems. The IOS lightbridge app shows the picture and telemetry data for a couple of seconds and freezes after the birds is in the sky. Any suggestions? Rehgards, Gerry
2015-7-20
Use props
Ariha
lvl.1

Norway

I have Tarot 650,  Naza V2 and Lightbridge. I can not use Hdmi out and usb out at the same time, one of the display freeze every time.  I have the last fw over the hole line. How can I fix that?
2015-9-15
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Willpt, besides what Ed has mentioned here are a couple of other tricks to try. I run Android on one of my 1000's and it can be tricky. First turn the camera on and make sure you have both green led's on the LB air. Then plug in your android. Have you selected "debugging" yet? If not you need to go in to developer settings and select debugging allowed. Next when you plug in the android there should be a box that pops up asking "storage device" or "internet". Select "internet". Then it should ask "modem" or "ethernet". Select "ethernet". After that the app should return to your desktop. Start your DJI app...it may take a minute while it displays "broken connection" and gives you the option of "cancel" or "wait". Select "wait". A short time later (maybe 10-20 seconds) it should vibrate and show "debugging" started. Look for the "bug" icon at the top left of your screen. Sometimes it may go back to your desktop and some times it displays the video. If it goes back to the desktop just hit the app icon again and you should have video. I hope this helps
2015-9-15
Use props
jknfoto
lvl.1

Ukraine

The problem is this: there is no video from HDMI. The smartphone shows good video via USB. The monitor or TV is not receiving a video from HDMI, but telemetry is visible. All of the latest firmware. When I link another air unit to its ground station all works well. My air module does not work with any camera and ground unit. Only the video via smartphone. What am I doing wrong?
2015-10-1
Use props
rdteam54.dji
R&D Team

Hong Kong

jknfoto@mail.ru Posted at 2015-10-2 01:11
The problem is this: there is no video from HDMI. The smartphone shows good video via USB. The monit ...

Hi jknfoto, do you mean 1) you have one air unit, which can only give you video output by usb, not hdmi and 2) your another air unit can give you video output both usb and hdmi and 3) both of the 1) and 2) are tested with the same camera, gimbal and monitor?
2015-10-8
Use props
jknfoto
lvl.1

Ukraine

rdteam54.dji Posted at 2015-10-8 17:11
Hi jknfoto, do you mean 1) you have one air unit, which can only give you video output by usb, not ...

That's right!
2015-10-13
Use props
rdteam54.dji
R&D Team

Hong Kong

That's wired! can you give me the firmware version of your air end?
2015-10-14
Use props
jonathan.hancoc
New
United Kingdom

I too am having issues. S900 with GH4 and LB.

The power to the gimbal has to be cycled a few times before the 'video out' led on the front flashes (which is correct).

The LB is passing the control signals properly and I get 12 channels as expected using a single 14SG tx.

The LB app is running on a Nexus tablet. The USB has to be plugged in, unplugged, plugged in etc at few times before the app recognises the LB. Finally it shows telemetry data but no video (just a spinning circle in the middle of the screen). By cycling the power to everything, it sometimes works as a complete system as expected, but only once in a while.

There is no HDMI output from the LB-GS. I've tried 3 different monitors, 2 of which are listed on the 'compatible monitors list'. Disconnecting the USB and cycling the power makes no difference.

The firmware is the latest.

Any ideas greatly appreciated,
Thanks, Jonathan
2015-10-15
Use props
jknfoto
lvl.1

Ukraine

rdteam54.dji Posted at 2015-10-15 15:16
That's wired! can you give me the firmware version of your air end?

I tried different versions of firmware. First upgrade to the most recent versions, and then downgrade to the old version. It did not fix. Currently on air and ground unit the previous firmware versions
2015-10-15
Use props
RDTeam54
R&D Team

Hong Kong

jonathan.hancoc Posted at 2015-10-15 18:42
I too am having issues. S900 with GH4 and LB.

The power to the gimbal has to be cycled a few times ...

Hi Jonathan, what if you connect your camera directly to your LB by hdmi cable? if you can get video, I think there is something goes wrong with your gimbal, please send your gimbal back for impairment, otherwise send your lb back.
2015-10-25
Use props
RDTeam54
R&D Team

Hong Kong

jknfoto@mail.ru Posted at 2015-10-15 23:29
I tried different versions of firmware. First upgrade to the most recent versions, and then downgr ...

Hi jknfoto, please send the problematic one to back for repair.
2015-10-26
Use props
jknfoto
lvl.1

Ukraine

OK. Just a question where to send? I bought a set of more than a year. The store where I bought the product refused to accept return. /What should I do? Thank you!
2015-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules