5365 4 2021-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

There is no UI to unlock authorization zones in the DJI Fly app? When using the app with the DJI FPV.
All I can see is just a camera view and a back button in my DJI Fly app when using it with the DJI FPV drone.

There is no UI to do anything else. But since I'm trying to fly in an autorization zone, the drone says you need to unlock the zone but there are no buttons or prompts to do that.

And I have the zone unlocked on my computer.. though that makes no difference for the DJI Fly app.

2021-4-2
Use props
fans31af2b1c
lvl.1

United States

Is there a solution for this???
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Originalas. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. For unlocking, please refer to the instructions below:

NOTE:
-Please power on the drone, the goggles, and the remote controller, and ensure that the
smart phone (or other digital devices) has been connected to the Goggles by a cable
successfully;
- Please ensure the firmware, the APP, and the Flysafe database has been updated to
the latest version;
- Please ensure the DJI Fly APP has a good internet connection. Ensure the GPS satellites
reach more than 10.

1. Please visit ‘DJI Fly APP-Profile’, make sure to log into the DJI account that was submitted correspondingly online.

2. Please visit “Profile > Settings > Unlock GEO Zone > Account Unlocking Licenses”, and you
can view all the unlocking license details under the logged-in DJI account. Please choose
the requested Flight Controller Serial Number and tap ‘Import to Aircraft’, the page will
Indicate “License imported successfully”;

3. Please visit ‘Aircraft Unlocking Licenses’. Slide the switch of the license to the right side, and agree with the statements. The unlocking license will be activated;

Note: With the unlocking license activated, the goggles and the smartphone (or other digital devices)
could be disconnected. There will be a purple circle on the map indicated the area that you have requested to unlock. The lower-left corner of the map shows the details of the license.

Hope this information helps.

2021-4-3
Use props
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

importing to aircraft did work.. though I need to repeat the whole procedure with each arm, even when flying at the same spot, just swapping batteries. And it forces to carry the phone, have it plugged in all the time. It's really not user friendly design.  
2021-4-3
Use props
Kzyhu
New
Flight distance : 10938 ft
Poland

Hello
after updating to 1.4.8 after selecting GEO unlock zone as DJI Gamora shows, I still have an importing license failed error, do I do something wrong? is it a software bug

case solved, max 5 zones can be added and possible to import
2021-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules