Pan motor problems in sport mode
329 0 2021-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Denes3
New

Hungary

Hi,
I was shooting a music video, when a member of the band fell on my gimbal. One of the motors just flipped towards me, I instantly turned off the gimbal, readjusted the motors, and continued on with the video. It was working fine, in multiple modes. It doesn't have any problem stabilizing the footage, all of the motors work perfectly fine most of the time. There is just one problem, when i switch the gimbal into sportmode, the pan motor have a latency compared to the others and also it's not as smooth as it should be. If I quickly turn the gimbal to the side, the pan motor will turn a little further and then jump back into place. It's not as noticable but certainly frustrating. Some of the times, also in sport mode, in a few positions the pan motor starts shaking heavily, but after a few seconds it stops.
I think it's not a motor problem, the problem is maybe connetcted to some kind of sensor. Currently i don't have any of the service shops open in my country, but this problem really bothers me. As soon as they reopen i will take my gimbal there, i just wonder if anybody knows what the problem is. I think it would calm me down. I hope it won't be an expensive thing to fix.
Thanks,
Dénes
2021-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules