No Connection
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raven850
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

Smart controller not seen by Ass 2 after .880 update, done all the usual things, uninstalling reinstalling etc etc but still no good, the sc is seen by the pc, it shows up in device manager and also as a drive in devices and drives, it just that Ass 2 doesn't see it anymore since the .880, it did see the sc before the update as that was how I updated to the 880 version through Ass 2, anyone else having this problem or any clues how to go about sorting it.

Mavic2 Zoom is still seen by Ass2, version 2.0.14
2021-4-2
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dev Options "On"?
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Raven850. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check whether USB Debugging is enabled under the Developer Options. If it is, disable USB Debugging then test it again. Please also check if your DJI Assistant 2 is running already on V2.0.14. You can download the latest version here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2021-4-2
Use props
Raven850
Second Officer
Sweden

Hi Gulfstream and Gamora, Dev options are turned on, USB Debugging IS enabled, if I disable USB Debugging the Smart Controller is no longer seen by the PC, I have to turn USB Debugging back on for it to show up on the PC. Everything is upto date, I.E. Controller, Drone, Ass2, Batts, PC running Win10,

Different USB cables and Different USB ports on the PC have also been tried,

Same results with a new Win10 Laptop PC,

Seems like something in the .880 update killed the Ass2 recognizing the Controller for me,  All the folders show up when SC is clicked on in devices so I don't think I got a port problem, so without it showing up in Ass2 I cant downgrade or update, not going to do a factory reset at this time, if I still have the problem after the reset I don't think I will be able to update, unless the latest version is retained after a reset, I'll just wait for the next update and do it over WIFI and go from there. As I said the M2Z is still seen by Ass2.
2021-4-3
Use props
Raven850
Second Officer
Sweden

Got it working on the Laptop, don't ask me how, just a lot of dicking around and it started to work, refreshed the .880 firmware ok, completely uninstalled Ass2, registry an all, on Desktop PC, reinstalled, still no joy, well at least it works on the laptop which is running exactly the same version of Win10, updates, apps, progs, and all, Laptop is a mirror image of desktop, so lost on this one.
2021-4-3
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Connecting the drone to Assistant 2 used to be problematic at times. What seems to work consistently is to start Assistant 2 and have it fully load. When the little video animation shows connecting the USB cable, that is the time to connect the drone to the computer USB input.
2021-4-3
Use props
Raven850
Second Officer
Sweden

I've tried every which way of combinations of trying to connect SC with  Ass2 with no joy since the .880 update, at least I got it going on the Laptop.
2021-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules