Any Idea where to get Mavic Mini 2 body only?
1834 6 2021-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PrinceSoler
lvl.1

Malaysia

Any Idea where able to get Mavic Mini 2 body only together with a battery? thank you
2021-4-3
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's available on E bay, search Mavic Mini 2 top shell. This brings up the parts for a complete body. DJI sell battery only on their website. Good luck.
2021-4-4
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Does your 'Body only' refer to a drone without radio controller and accessories?
2021-4-4
Use props
PrinceSoler
lvl.1

Malaysia

Monkey007 Posted at 4-4 12:47
Does your 'Body only' refer to a drone without radio controller and accessories?

yes , i need a drone without controllers and other accessories
2021-4-5
Use props
PrinceSoler
lvl.1

Malaysia

Monkey007 Posted at 4-4 12:47
Does your 'Body only' refer to a drone without radio controller and accessories?

thank you very much ..
2021-4-5
Use props
HighInBC
lvl.2
Philippines

It is really a shame that DJI does not offer a complete selection of spare parts. Really any decent drone maker should offer this. I am handy with the soldering iron and could fix near anything if I had the parts.
People just end up scouring eBay for remenants of crashes.
2021-4-10
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

HighInBC Posted at 4-10 03:44
It is really a shame that DJI does not offer a complete selection of spare parts. Really any decent drone maker should offer this. I am handy with the soldering iron and could fix near anything if I had the parts.
People just end up scouring eBay for remenants of crashes.

There are normally plenty of eBay sellers of new parts. It has been slow coming for the Mini 2 however, but eventually they will be available.
2021-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules