maximum distance of 1,640 feet (500 m) from the controller
1363 3 2014-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alemussi
New

Paraguay

Is posible to change the maximum distance of 1,640 feet (500 m) from the controller when setting waypoints for an autonomous flight plan?

Thanks

2014-11-24
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I saw a person who patched the Vision app.  It can be side loaded from here.  I don't know how well he will keep up his version with the released one or where he got access to (or which version) he has of the Android version but if you want to play, the app is there.

I've asked the question in the SDK forum about the Android version as it appears that the source code is downloadable, and I would certainly make a few tweaks myself but the current download has corrupted files so it isn't usable.  Maybe, if they fix the download I'll see what can be done but for now the above link is the best I've seen.
2014-11-24
Use props
alemussi
New

Paraguay

kenargo Posted at 2014-11-25 10:01
I saw a person who patched the Vision app.  It can be side loaded from here.  I don't know how well  ...

Thanks kenargo. I will definitely test the app. If you know a iOS version around will be good to know.

2014-11-27
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

alemussi@gmail. Posted at 2014-11-27 23:08
Thanks kenargo. I will definitely test the app. If you know a iOS version around will be good to k ...

I oint but if i come accross one ill let you know.
2014-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules