One propeller doesn't move freely
1944 1 2021-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrei193
Second Officer
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

Hi everyone! Just got the mini 2 and checking for all possible defects. I noticed that one proppeller is more stiff than the others. I mean it moves but it doesn't move freely like the others, especially if I perform the "turn to the side" checking from the DJI Mavic Mini propeller replacement video. It's like it has been tightened more than the others. From a first flight it seems fine, no errors for know. Should I be worried! How are your propellers?
2021-4-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, andrei193. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check if that particular propeller's screw has been screwed properly. We suggest that you use the screw that comes with the kit and ensures that the propeller is mounted to its assigned part in the motor (attach the propellers with marks to the motors of the arm with marks and the unmarked propellers to the motors of the arm without marks). If all is correct and propellers are securely attached, please do a flight test by hovering the aircraft for a couple of minutes. Should there be any problem with the ESC that was caused by the propellers, you should be notified via the DJI Fly.
2021-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules