Ferg
956 5 2021-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_w6dTvySrOL2X
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21004 ft
Australia

Hey guys.I have a Mavic air 2.Having problems with video picture quality.Not a sharp image when drone is moving,becomes grainy and fuzzy.Was ok then dji fly app crashed,deleted and reloaded app,now picture problem. Could it be my card?I have a 128g sandisk for 4k video.Have tried different photo settings,same results.
2021-4-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What settings are you using?
2021-4-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried a different SD Card?
2021-4-4
Use props
djiuser_w6dTvySrOL2X
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks for the replies guys.Tried 1080,hd,4k,20fps-60fps.All the same result.It's like a signal breakdown.Was fine when new.Have had the drone for 9 months. Will buy a 256g SanDisk extreme today.Have seen other posts with same problem. Not clear video while everyone else's is sharp.Flew with a friend,he has Mavic pro,very clear video compared to my shots.
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a sample photo showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-4-7
Use props
djiuser_w6dTvySrOL2X
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-7 20:50
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a sample photo showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. Photos are fine,only video is affected.I will delete app and reload again and try new sd card this weekend. Video was fine,now problem,especially when drone is moving.I have seen other posts with same problem.
2021-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules