7242 1 2021-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rananavin
New

United Kingdom

Hello there,
Hope you are all well,

I am here to share the issue that I have had with OM4. So, the issue I am having is that the phone app does not recognize the phone straight away.
So what I do is the following:

1. Attach my phone.
2. Start the app on my phone.
3. Turn on my gimble.
4. Gimble does not find the phone so it looks like the gimble goes in sleep mode.
5. I check on the app and the error is "Phone is not mounted".
6. I re-attached the phone and restart the app still an issue.
7. After doing this couple of times this phone is connected to the app the gimble starts working as expected.

Am I doing something wrong here?
Any help will be appreciated.

My phone is iPhone XS.

Thank you,
Navin
2021-4-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, rananavin. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We suggest turning on first the DJI OM 4 wait for it to initialize before opening the DJI Mimo to see if that helps. If it doesn't, you can reset the DJI OM 4 Bluetooth. Press the M button, shutter button, and trigger simultaneously to reset the Bluetooth connection. The Bluetooth connection is reset successfully when the system status indicator turns from green to yellow. Another suggestion that you can also do is either remove the DJI OM4's Bluetooth in the list before reconnecting or do a Network Reset( NOTE: This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before).  
2021-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules