When will Goggles V2 work with Mavic 2 pro?
15320 14 2021-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tune345
lvl.3
Flight distance : 446138 ft
United States

Since they don't make the old ones anymore.....why i don't see any release notes in the software when i connect the v2 to windows pc, it just says version
2021-4-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Tune345. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Regretfully, the DJI FPV Goggles v2 isn't compatible with any of the Mavic Series. For the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom, you can still check out the DJI Goggles and DJI Goggles RE.
2021-4-4
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

Mavic 2 series will never be compatible. Upcoming Air 2S is probably going to be the first non-FPV drone to work with new goggles.
2021-4-4
Use props
djiuser_krO3NBmArWzW
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-4 00:32
Hi, Tune345. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Regretfully, the DJI FPV Goggles v2 isn't compatible with any of the Mavic Series. For the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom, you can still check out the DJI Goggles and DJI Goggles RE.

Will support for the Mavic products be added at some point? Why does DJI Insist on forcing everyone to purchase 101 different products?
2021-5-20
Use props
nullx8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 383635 ft
Thailand

there are googles for the mavic, i use them since forever .. they called RC Googles.
pretty good to use in the FPV Simulator of your Choice too (like Velocidrone) as they have HDMI-IN
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_krO3NBmArWzW Posted at 5-20 07:20
Will support for the Mavic products be added at some point? Why does DJI Insist on forcing everyone to purchase 101 different products?

Sorry, but there are no confirmed plans currently. As already mentioned, you can refer to the DJI Goggles and the DJI Goggles RE for the other Mavic products.
2021-5-20
Use props
fans84e16a9b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 247438 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-20 23:09
Sorry, but there are no confirmed plans currently. As already mentioned, you can refer to the DJI Goggles and the DJI Goggles RE for the other Mavic products.

So the original DJI goggles and the RE goggles are no longer being sold, correct?

So, at the current point in time, there are no goggle solutions for the Mavic 2.
2021-6-18
Use props
Encran
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25292 ft
Ireland

fans84e16a9b Posted at 6-18 14:39
So the original DJI goggles and the RE goggles are no longer being sold, correct?

So, at the current point in time, there are no goggle solutions for the Mavic 2.

I too would like an answer on this.  Personally I am fed up with the extremely limiting way DJI runs their operations.  Can you provide SOLID TECHNICAL incompatibilities that will prevent the FPV V2 goggles from working with the Mavic 2 pro?   There are no real reasons besides commercial reasons that these goggles are not supported.
2021-6-19
Use props
william
lvl.1
South Africa

I was one of the suckers that believed the official DJI Wes site which quotes that FPVGoggles v 2 would be compatible with Mavic Air 2S. A few days after I bought both this information was removed from the website. Now I sit for almost a year waiting for a “possible” software upgrade which may never happen while my goggles gather dust!! Cheated
2022-2-9
Use props
Craig Jenkins
New

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-4-4 00:32

You won’t catch me trying to wear that dam waistbin on my head???
2022-3-25
Use props
Craig Jenkins
New

Australia

william@amakhala.co.za Posted at 2-9 05:48
I was one of the suckers that believed the official DJI Wes site which quotes that FPVGoggles v 2 would be compatible with Mavic Air 2S. A few days after I bought both this information was removed from the website. Now I sit for almost a year waiting for a “possible” software upgrade which may never happen while my goggles gather dust!! Cheated

I bought the v2 goggles thinking similar to you. At least I can use them with my HEQ Swan
2022-3-25
Use props
fans76d0edb3
lvl.1

United States

nullx8 Posted at 2021-5-20 10:11
there are googles for the mavic, i use them since forever .. they called RC Googles.
pretty good to use in the FPV Simulator of your Choice too (like Velocidrone) as they have HDMI-IN

Latency issues?
2022-3-26
Use props
djiuser_gnSI3jok3GaE
New

United States

I too am fed up with DJI's limiting tactics.  I have a Mavic Pro 2 and I wanted the FPV v2 goggles to work on my drone but apparently, they have no plans to accommodate?  It is too bad that they (DJI) have such great products.
2022-8-13
Use props
fansa556e3b2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2281043 ft
United States

PLEASE...there is an additional USB C port on the DJI RC controller for the Mini 3 Pro for some reason!!  I film / fly in very bright scenes and having goggles would dramatically improve my flying experience.  Even if it was just using the RC controller occusync connection and getting video from the controller (bonus if it was bound directly to the bird).  And BS saying the original giant low res goggles are available.  good luck trying to buy those anywhere.  Why do you believe FPV is the only thing that wants/needs goggles?  same tech.  Please design a product LINE that integrates.  Not a bunch of issolated ... shows.
2022-8-25
Use props
Goggles Pisano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please make Goggles V2 work with DJI Mini 3 pro ...
2022-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules