Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 2 Charging time
4265 5 2021-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

Hi
I was wondering, How long does it take to fully charge a mini 2 battery using the 2-way charging hub, the DJI charging cable, and the 18 w charger that is included in the fly-more combo?

Thank You!
2021-4-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, you may refer to the specifications on our official web: https://store.dji.com/product/mini-2-two-way-charging-hub

2021-4-3
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-3 22:48
Hi there, you may refer to the specifications on our official web: https://store.dji.com/product/mini-2-two-way-charging-hub
[view_image]

Is it normal if it takes 360 minutes for 3 batteries?
2 hrs each battery
It seems like that is what I’m getting.
2021-4-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jackie-Gan Posted at 4-3 23:01
Is it normal if it takes 360 minutes for 3 batteries?
2 hrs each battery
It seems like that is what I’m getting.

Hi there, the specifications provided above were measured in a controlled environment, the data is for reference only. Please rest assured to use it. Thanks.
2021-4-4
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229180 ft
Russia

I just posted on a Facebook group in response to someone asking how long it took to charge batteries. The one thing I omitted to say was that this was only the fourth time they had been recharged. This was the response I posted:

I haven't used my mini 2 for a month now (various reasons) and decided to recharge all three batteries having read that they supposedly discharge themselves over time. They had all been charged after their last use. All three showed three LEDs when put in the hub. Battery 1 was still charging after 90 minutes, so I unplugged it. Battery 3 only took about 10 minutes and Battery 2 took about 30 minutes. They were bought in the combo set and all used the same number of times. Don't understand the logic.

Whilst reading the various posts on this forum, I noticed that he's posted an update to his original question.

Update. All 3 now show full after 23 hours !

Specifications are one thing. Reality it seems is totally random.
2021-4-4
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

Ok thank you
2021-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules