12Next >
8440 75 2021-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marlene Coulter
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,
I'm hoping someone has also purchased this package and may be able to help or share their experience. I purchased this through Amazon and can't seem to get straight answers on the Activation code for the DJI Care Refresh.

I contacted Amazon and they mentioned they don't have activation codes and to contact DJI or register the Serial Number of my drone. The box has a sticker that says DJI Care Refresh Bundle. There was no activation code in any of the documentation in the box. I reached out to DJI and they said the activation code would be provided by the reseller. I contacted Amazon again and their product information that they referenced doesn't even seem to list this.

I tried to enter my serial number on the DJI webiste and received an error message stating it's an invalid serial number. It's a bit frustrating getting the run around after investing a decent sum of money into the product. It would seem it's something that would be simple and straightforward and it's not been my experience thus far.

If I'm not able to get answers in the next couple of days then I'm going to have to return the package ans I'm not going to be out money DJI Care Refresh which I specifically paid for.

Thanks!

2021-4-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'service' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Marlene, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I have sent you a PM, could you please check it and provide the serial number of your drone? Thanks.
2021-4-4
Use props
Nataliaaa
New

Spain

I have the same problem, any solution?
2021-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nataliaaa Posted at 7-8 03:18
I have the same problem, any solution?

Hi there, I had replied to you at this post, please keep us updated.
2021-7-8
Use props
djiuser_p4C5UWek50VA
New
United Kingdom

I have same problem. I have DJI Mini 2 Care Refresh Bundle but no activation code….
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_p4C5UWek50VA Posted at 7-31 15:45
I have same problem. I have DJI Mini 2 Care Refresh Bundle but no activation code….

Hi there, we are sorry to read about the issue. Could you please provide the serial number and the order number to me? I will ask the corresponding team to help to sort it out.
2021-7-31
Use props
djiuser_WqFXTbYnPPy7
New

Spain

I also have the same problem. Bought the DJI care refresh bundle on Amazon but didn’t get any activation code.
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_WqFXTbYnPPy7 Posted at 8-2 10:35
I also have the same problem. Bought the DJI care refresh bundle on Amazon but didn’t get any activation code.

Hi there, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account, the situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to check and follow up. Please rest assured that the issue will be sorted out soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-8-3
Use props
Digitalofen
lvl.1

Austria

dear DJI / natalia / susan- i gladly found this thread.
i have the same problem. received my drone yesterday from amazon (DJI Mini 2 / fly more combo with dji care refresh bundle) but without any activation code.
additionally verifying the drone's serial number doesn't find anything.
could you please help me with that too?
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Digitalofen Posted at 8-3 11:30
dear DJI / natalia / susan- i gladly found this thread.
i have the same problem. received my drone yesterday from amazon (DJI Mini 2 / fly more combo with dji care refresh bundle) but without any activation code.
additionally verifying the drone's serial number doesn't find anything.

Hi there, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account, the situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to check and follow up. Please rest assured that the issue will be sorted out soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-8-3
Use props
Digitalofen
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-3 18:03

thank you, everything's fine now!
2021-8-4
Use props
fans8bd0cfd6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 878212 ft
France

hi all, i have a same problem, i bought a dji mini 2 fly more combo with refresh care (1 year), for the activation i use my already existant dji account for connect and activate my mini 2.

but during the activation process, dji fly ask me a activation code for activate my refresh care, but i don't have it (amazon don't send a activation code, according to the support the activation is done automatically with the amazon bundle.

i have open a support case ref: 3708386

the support response is :
We understand that you bought the unit with DJI Care Refresh to dealer (Amazon). However, upon checking the unit serial number S/N has no DJI Care Refresh plan record yet.

Normally, if the DJI Care Refresh was purchase from dealer, the dealer will provide the activation code and you need to manually activate the service plan to this URL within 48 hrs. upon activation of your unit.

But the Amazon DJI Care Refresh bundle itself offers automatically binding the service plan. You don't need to have an activation code to manually activate the service plan from our website.

Please do the following to activate your DJI Care Refresh:

1. Activate the unit with DJI Fly app.

2. Fill in your email address to activate the DJI Care Refresh. Click the "ACTIVATE" bar to fully activate your DJI Care Refresh.

The activation page is as follows:

4. The DJI Care Refresh will be auto activated after the drone being activated.

Once activated, you will receive an email of DJI Care Refresh service agreement. It serves as a confirmation that yours DJI Care Refresh has been linked and activated to your unit. You may check the coverage at this link

but i never got the step 2 screen, how can i activate my refresh care?
It says I have 48 hours from the activation of the mini 2, I don't want to have more problems than I have now

could you help me ?
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans8bd0cfd6 Posted at 8-4 06:24
hi all, i have a same problem, i bought a dji mini 2 fly more combo with refresh care (1 year), for the activation i use my already existant dji account for connect and activate my mini 2.

but during the activation process, dji fly ask me a activation code for activate my refresh care, but i don't have it (amazon don't send a activation code, according to the support the activation is done automatically with the amazon bundle.

Hi there, sorry for the issue, I will forward your case to the corresponding team to help, I will provide you an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Digitalofen Posted at 8-4 02:59
thank you, everything's fine now!

You're most welcome. Glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-8-6
Use props
sdevulder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 661801 ft
France

Hello, I have the same problem.
I bought the mini2 combo with care refresh one year pre activated on Amazon, but i didn't manage to activate it.
Now it is three days since I activated my drone.
What can I do ?
2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

sdevulder Posted at 8-7 01:32
Hello, I have the same problem.
I bought the mini2 combo with care refresh one year pre activated on Amazon, but i didn't manage to activate it.
Now it is three days since I activated my drone.

2021-8-7
Use props
sdevulder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 661801 ft
France

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-7 02:09

Thank you very much. All is ok now.
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

sdevulder Posted at 8-9 10:57
Thank you very much. All is ok now.

You're most welcome. Glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Hope you have a nice day!
2021-8-9
Use props
djiuser_J4Eqp9IJ46aD
New
Flight distance : 207 ft
Poland

Hello, I have exact same issue. Drone bought from Amazon, but see no activated care refresh in drone info in app. Please help.
2021-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_J4Eqp9IJ46aD Posted at 8-25 11:43
Hello, I have exact same issue. Drone bought from Amazon, but see no activated care refresh in drone info in app. Please help.

Hi there, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account, the situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to check and follow up. Please rest assured that the issue will be solved soon. Thank you for your patience.
2021-8-26
Use props
J9xEJU7Nb8K7
New
Flight distance : 367 ft
Romania

Hi, same situation. Bought the drone (mini 2) with Care Refresh included ....but in DJI Fly, Care refresh does not appear as activated.
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

J9xEJU7Nb8K7 Posted at 10-3 07:03
Hi, same situation. Bought the drone (mini 2) with Care Refresh included ....but in DJI Fly, Care refresh does not appear as activated.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account, as per check, you purchased a DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo, not the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo DJI CARE bundle. Could you please confirm again and send us an email to djicare@dji.com (provide us with the details of your order)? We'll help to check it. Thanks.
2021-10-3
Use props
djiuser_eM9znIkZ7LTd
New
Germany

Hi,

I have the same problem.  I bought it from Amazon where the product name is `DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo (EU) + Care Refresh (Auto-activated) balabala`.  I have received one email titled `DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) Service Agreement` after I created my account.  And I have activated my mini2, bind it with my account and the remote controller.  

Throughout this process, I did not receive any `Activation Code`.  As the combo name is `Care Refresh (Auto-activated)`, does it mean my care refresh has already been activated when I activated my mini2?
Do I still need to manually activate it in the activation page ?  And how do I verify if my CARE REFRESH is bind with my drone?  I went to the "Check Your Service Plan" page and input my S/N code, it shows `No valid service plan record was found.`.  PLEASE HELP.
2021-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_eM9znIkZ7LTd Posted at 10-17 10:26
Hi,

I have the same problem.  I bought it from Amazon where the product name is `DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo (EU) + Care Refresh (Auto-activated) balabala`.  I have received one email titled `DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) Service Agreement` after I created my account.  And I have activated my mini2, bind it with my account and the remote controller.  

Hi there, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account. As per check, the DJI Care Refresh has been bound to your drone successfully. You can check your service plan via this website: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage by entering the aircraft serial number. Hope this helps, thanks.
2021-10-17
Use props
djiuser_eM9znIkZ7LTd
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-17 19:22
Hi there, I've managed to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account. As per check, the DJI Care Refresh has been bounded to your drone successfully. You can check your service plan via this website: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage by entering the aircraft serial number. Hope this helps, thanks.

Thank you! I can see the binding as well now.  Do I still need to activate it or it is already activated?  Is there anything I should do to make the care refresh works?
2021-10-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_eM9znIkZ7LTd Posted at 10-18 01:20
Thank you! I can see the binding as well now.  Do I still need to activate it or it is already activated?  Is there anything I should do to make the care refresh works?

You're most welcome. The DJI care refresh has been activated, you don't need to do anything.
Happy and safe flying!
2021-10-18
Use props
Antulo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90988 ft
United Kingdom

I just bought the Mini 2 Fly more Pack with Care Refresh bundle on Amazon UK, and then found this thread. When it arrives, will I need to do anything special to activate my DJI care refresh, as it seems from this thread that Amazon isn't providing an activation code with the bundle ?
2021-11-24
Use props
Antulo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90988 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-18 02:26
You're most welcome. The DJI care refresh has been activated, you don't need to do anything.
Happy and safe flying!

Hi. I tried to activate the Care Refresh on my Mini when I first setup it up today, but it timed out. Now the drone is activated, but DJI Care refresh is not activated, and if I goto Device Management in the DJI Fly app, and then Value-Added Service, it shows Replacement Service as Invalid. I tried to goto DJI Care Refresh page and activate using Serial Number on the box the kit came in, but that also fails. Please help ?
- UPDATE -

I disconnected controller and phone and turned off drone. I then reconnected everything and turned on drone and controller and I was prompted to pair pair / activate the gimbal, and after that the Care Refresh was activated :-)
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Antulo Posted at 11-24 15:08
Hi. I tried to activate the Care Refresh on my Mini when I first setup it up today, but it timed out. Now the drone is activated, but DJI Care refresh is not activated, and if I goto Device Management in the DJI Fly app, and then Value-Added Service, it shows Replacement Service as Invalid. I tried to goto DJI Care Refresh page and activate using Serial Number on the box the kit came in, but that also fails. Please help ?
- UPDATE -

Thanks for your update. Glad to know that you have figured it out. You also can check your service plan via this website: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
Hope you have a nice day!
2021-11-24
Use props
djiuser_fgB7RH47dhSj
New
Germany

Hi I have the same Problem. I bought the care refresh bundle at Amazon but did not receive any activation Code. Would you help me? Thank you very much.
2021-12-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_fgB7RH47dhSj Posted at 12-12 12:33
Hi I have the same Problem. I bought the care refresh bundle at Amazon but did not receive any activation Code. Would you help me? Thank you very much.

Hi there, your case has been noted and our team will help with this as soon as possible, please wait patiently.
2021-12-13
Use props
djiuser_QUSutgEl19Jt
New
Germany

Hello everyone,

i'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. Same story for me: bought the DJI Mini 2 in the Care Refresh-bundle on Amazon, came yesterday, Box has a Care Refresh sticker on it but no code is inside. I tried to register the serial of my drone instead, does not work.
I noticed that Amazon said, Care Refresh would be "auto-activated" with this bundle, but in my settings I see that I don't have any plan active. Can someboy help me? Thanks in advance!
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_QUSutgEl19Jt Posted at 12-22 01:12
Hello everyone,

i'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. Same story for me: bought the DJI Mini 2 in the Care Refresh-bundle on Amazon, came yesterday, Box has a Care Refresh sticker on it but no code is inside. I tried to register the serial of my drone instead, does not work.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will forward your issue to our teams. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-12-22
Use props
djiuser_QUSutgEl19Jt
New
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-22 01:49
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will forward your issue to our teams. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.

Mail came almost immidiately and now everything works. Thank you for the great support!
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_QUSutgEl19Jt Posted at 12-22 06:46
Mail came almost immidiately and now everything works. Thank you for the great support!

Thank you for your update, it is our pleasure to help. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help. Happy and safe flying.
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_QUSutgEl19Jt Posted at 12-22 06:46

You are most welcome.
2021-12-22
Use props
Edward Kenway
lvl.1
Belgium

Hello. Same issue here.

I purchased the mini 2 combo with Care service included (so it appears written on the box) but I can't find my activation code anywhere?
Any help?
2022-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Edward Kenway Posted at 1-22 08:38
Hello. Same issue here.

I purchased the mini 2 combo with Care service included (so it appears written on the box) but I can't find my activation code anywhere?

Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. Could you please send me the product serial number and provide us a picture of the box for further confirmation?
2022-1-22
Use props
Nicky Hayden
lvl.1
Belgium

2022-1-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules