(firmware Error) Already just one step before I hate...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Porosus
lvl.1

Australia

Hey guys, I bought MA2 FM combo yesterday. Waited until Easterday cuz they might do the sale for MA2 as DJI air 2s is gonna come and FPV is already on Market but they didn't but I still bought it.. Because I REALLY WANTED IT!!!!!!!

But as I opened the box and tried to update the firmware.. OMG this is the day after and I have't slept because of it. the firmware for RC and DJI fly app are all latest but to update drone body firmware, it stops at one stage like 53% or 65%. So I tried PC with DJI Ass 2, still didn't work mannnn.

I googled SO MANY times and there are man similar issues all over the models and most of them says they finally got it after few more tries. I tried EVERYTHING. turning everything off and do it again, Turning everything off(RC, Phone, PC, Drone) AND charge the batteries to full then tried, STILL stop at 65%(PC with DJI ass 2 53% at transmitting). Tried changing Mobile device with DJI FLY, changing batteries, NOTHING works..... plz help me. this is just A day after my purchase......

any advice????
2021-4-3
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Try to update first the Remote with DJI assistant 2 and a PC, connected by cable. Also you have to try to update from a mobile device that have at least 3Gb RAM (better 4) to be sure you run 64 bit version of FLY. Also you need to clear the phone caches and delete the DJI Fly APP, also DELETE manually the DJI folder from phone in order to try a clean install...then try again to update the drone by using Wifi and not 4G net. Make sure you use the original cable, sometimes there are cable flaws that gives errors.
2021-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules