Osmo Action Clean video output
891 4 2021-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cwqkcRUm9QMI
lvl.2
Ireland

Hey guys,

Please give us the option to use the Action directly into our computers as a webcam.

At the moment, the workarounds to get it to work is stupid and bothersome. The RTMP settings in the Mimo-app are lacking as well. Not to mention that the settings doesn't save for the next time.

I should be able to just plug it in and press a button in the app to make it work. Instead, I have to connect the Action to the Mimo app on my phone, go into streaming, set up the rtmp settings and then stream to a third party app on my computer. Only for the camera to be usable with the computer at all.

The Mimo app is great for using the Action on-the-go but if you manage to make it easier to use with a computer as a webcam, I think you would have probably the best product on the market in this class.

2021-4-4
Use props
djiuser_cwqkcRUm9QMI
lvl.2
Ireland

On top of that, the camera shuts down after a certain amount of time. You need to be able to set that as an option or remove the time limit completely!
2021-4-5
Use props
djiuser_cwqkcRUm9QMI
lvl.2
Ireland

Nothing on this topic, eh?
2021-4-21
Use props
djiuser_cwqkcRUm9QMI
lvl.2
Ireland

At least remove the 2.5 (or whatever) time-limit on streaming.
2021-4-21
Use props
djiuser_cwqkcRUm9QMI
lvl.2
Ireland

So the osmo action is overheating over longer periods of trying to stream so I have decided to get rid of this camera and go for a GoPro instead.
2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules