How long does DJI drone repair take during COVID in EUROPE?
2338 2 2021-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr. Unlucky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61112 ft
Slovakia

Hi there,I sent my drone mini 2 to an official DJI repair center in Germany and my drone was accepted at the 12 of March. The repair should take about 1-2 weeks but I'm already waiting 3 weeks for my drone to arrive. Since I'm not an asshole who is complaining and criticizing DJI bacause it's Covid and they're doing their best, I'd like to ask you folks what are your experiences during covid and time you estimate for my drone to arrive.

More info about my drone and it's damages:
No warranty. Assessment result: Physical damage. The Aircraft Upper Cover, the Aircraft Middle Frame and the Gimbal Axis Arm Module are broken. Reminder: After repair/replacement, faulty unit or parts will not be returned.

THE DRONE WAS SHIPPED FROM SLOVAKIA (EU)

Wish ya wonderful day!

Dan.
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Dan. We're truly sorry for reading your frustrations. I have pulled up your case number (CAS) using your DJI Forum Account. May we confirm if you have received the shipping label via your email? If you have the time, kindly send us your case number (CAS) for our reference. We wish to help you with this. Thank you for your patience.
2021-4-4
Use props
Hugo Martin Spinelli
New
Flight distance : 599357 ft
France

I don't have the dji care, but I want to send my mavic 2 zoom for repair after small accident. I'm living in France.
2021-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules