Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FPV Battery Communication Error
255 6 4-4 08:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CalNomad
lvl.1
United States

Have a battery communication error with all three batteries.  Video signals and other data transmission between aircraft, goggles, controller, and FLY app on iphone are working.  All firmware appears to be current.  FLY app through iphone says all firmware is up to date.

On the about page in the goggle view (tried to post pics but upload file size limits prohibit):

Aircraft firmware:  01.01.00.00
Remote controller firmware:  01.01.00.00
Goggles firmware:  01.01.00.00
Flight Controller SN:  [data]

Remote Controler SN:  [data]
Goggles SN:  [data]
Battery SN:  [blank, no data]
Battery cycle count:  0
Camera SN:  [data]
FlySafe database:  01.00.01.19

In goggle view, goggle battery shows 99%.

Battery icon has a "dklAAiAlVaCdqdxCUtIN2ggFLKBOxkxdFQMtqNQ7lBpoM9xTvU0yaUgrcyZMlDAG7VCsApAtIpsU0CI0m1YKKUZMWqsA8railFNIG0tjbTDQICSFVyAUqq0H/9k=[/img]

4-4 08:46
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 226627 ft
United States

"tried to post pics but upload file size limits prohibit"
If you open the photo with Microsoft Paint or other photo editing software, you can resize and/or crop the image.

Does the battery connector on the drone look good?  Besides the two main power connections there are three small pins. Two of these pins are a CAN bus connection used to transfer data between the drone and battery.
4-4 09:31
Use props
HEXA
lvl.1

Serbia

Same sh*t here, flew few times, now it's communication error, unable to take off, initializing battery, etc. (just 0 instead of 99).Charging/discharging, camera, gps, etc. works, but this PoS just won't start Can't update it either

4-8 10:22
Use props
SubVetUSA
lvl.1
United States

I have had the battery error several times and each time it was caused by the DJI FPV battery not being fully seated into the snap connectors on the main drone body and the electrical prong not being pushed firmly in. Hope this helps.
4-8 11:08
Use props
HEXA
lvl.1

United States

It's not that simple, obviously there are wide spread issues with battery quality (electronics or cells, who knows), failed firmware updates, etc.
4-8 16:06
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1323051 ft
United States

I had this problem once! It was about 5F and snowing heavy, the drone sat for 5 minutes before takeoff, and the battery error showed. Removing and recycle power fixed it for me.
4-8 21:30
Use props
HEXA
lvl.1

United States

Good for you, but in my case It's a faulty battery, either by design (HW) or bad SW/FW (update or mismatch or some other bugs)
4-12 04:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules