DJI FPV Video Stuttering
1352 4 2021-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Traviomann
New
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

Hi, Just recently got my dji fpv. On my first recording i have all my settings set for video the same way i did my phantom 4 pro and used a youtube video to help. Im recording in H.264 and 4k/60 but for some reason my video comes out super stuttery and drops massive frames when turning corners and such. I have no idea what this is maybe its the rocksteady program but its very annoying. Id love to record with this but theres no possible way I can use any of the footage I have so far because its like a slide show.
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Traviomann. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a short sample video showing this said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-4-4
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

maybe you got the EU version ...
2021-4-5
Use props
UnicoN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

Hello there. Did you find any solution to your video shuttering? Im facing the same problem with you in H264 at 4K/50fps !
2022-5-12
Use props
UnicoN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

UnicoN Posted at 5-12 00:24
Hello there. Did you find any solution to your video shuttering? Im facing the same problem with you in H264 at 4K/50fps !

Its the video player that we use !
If i play my video in VLC the image its realy very choppy but with WMP the image is smooth and nice !
2022-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules