Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sad Day FPV Crash refresh question
399 2 2021-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bodie07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 506864 ft
Canada

Crashed my FPV unit today!!! so sad was having so much fun with this tool, I broke 1 arm.

question I have is that Im in canada ive purchased refresh care and have 2 replacements but im unable to create a ticket within canada. If i select USA im able too.
how do i go about getting my replacement? also am I even able to get a replacement seeing as they have discontinued the aircraft... gonna be upset if i cant. I love this thing. really regret the crash.
2021-4-4
Use props
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

I would contact DJI Support, see what they say. Also, pretty sure they haven’t discontinued the DJI FPV. What WAS cancelled was the DJI Digital FPV air unit. This is not the DJI FPV drone, but essentially a small chip / computer that many FPV custom builders use for their homemade FPV drones.
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bodie07. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI FPV and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened and to the said DJI Drone . It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. We have a team that will do there best to fix and give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the said warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. Thank you.
2021-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules