Live video laggy
669 2 2021-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darthrevan1006
lvl.1
United States

As stated the live video feed is laggy as well as the video saved  updated everything  no crashed calibrated everything even does it 5 feet away
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Darthrevan1006. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic Air  2. Thank you.

2021-4-4
Use props
Darthrevan1006
lvl.1
United States

Hello and I have been using an iphone 11 sense day one tried 7 different location all in rural open areas. All firmware and updates are downloaded. Lune of sight absolutely  cause it does it 5 feet away from me as well .
Shows up in live feed and cached video to phone does not show up in actual saved footage to the sd card.

I should also add that the drone will only go about 1200 feet When i lose signal strength in open areas . As well as the the video getting worse.almost un flyable . Where as i ssee propl getting minimum orlf 1 mile with amazing video

Could  it be faulty remote
2021-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules