823 6 2021-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sKGhEYaC2UgC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97776 ft
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Support,

I sent drone away to Holland from Scotland for repair on 16/03/2021 using your fabulous DJI express service, what a wonderful service this is, we all salute you at DJI.

You have received and repaired and shipped back, as you have been in touch DJI support team. Thank for your time.

Can you let me know what is happening now with case number: CAS-6048178-W4G0J5

Thanks DJI Support team, I do hope you are having a wonderful day.

I am a super fan of DJI and their superior hardware/software. Faultless.

Regards,
DJI Mavic 2 Pro pilot

2021-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-4-5
Use props
Lochs Glens Bens
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-5 02:16
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll let you know.

Hi DJI Support people, Thanks for your response. But, did you actually read into the case? or just send out an automated message. Or is this a wonderful drone I am communicating with? Thanks for your time.
2021-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Lochs Glens Bens Posted at 4-5 03:12
Hi DJI Support people, Thanks for your response. But, did you actually read into the case? or just send out an automated message. Or is this a wonderful drone I am communicating with? Thanks for your time.

I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-4-5
Use props
Lochs Glens Bens
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-5 03:21
I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.

Hi,
DJI have issued the wrong return shipping label via UPS and UPS are trying to charge me £117.26, for a repair. I have spoken to HMRC and they have stated, since the outgoing shipment had the proper invoicing attached, there will be no charge on the repaired goods coming back to UK. I also spoke to UPS customer support and they stated, there should be no charge on the goods inbound back to UK. I have the care refresh express service. Are you in breach of our contract?
Do respond, or I shall be joining the class action that is about to be taken against you DJI Netherlands, for another matter.
Do respond, with a manager this time. Not the keep the wheels in motion staff.
Thanks,
2021-4-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Lochs Glens Bens Posted at 4-6 07:31
Hi,
DJI have issued the wrong return shipping label via UPS and UPS are trying to charge me £117.26, for a repair. I have spoken to HMRC and they have stated, since the outgoing shipment had the proper invoicing attached, there will be no charge on the repaired goods coming back to UK. I also spoke to UPS customer support and they stated, there should be no charge on the goods inbound back to UK. I have the care refresh express service. Are you in breach of our contract?
Do respond, or I shall be joining the class action that is about to be taken against you DJI Netherlands, for another matter.

Sorry for the late response. DJI Wanda has replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=239750. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, we'll have someone contact you within working hours.
2021-4-8
Use props
Lochs Glens Bens
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, this has gone on far too long now. Please pay the bill that you have generated due to mislabeling of the return repaired item. According to HMRC I should not have to pay any bill, as it is a returning repair. Send me the reference you generate to UPS for paying off your mistake. Thanks.
2021-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules