Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air 2S is coming on 27
3906 91 4-5 04:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneJunkieQc
Captain
Flight distance : 712779 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Looks legit.
4-12 05:02
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Captain
Flight distance : 712779 ft
  • >>>
Canada

MySky Posted at 4-6 06:49
The only interesting new feature is the 1" sensor. But the question is, is it worth to buy the MA2S without C classification and sell the old MA2 only because of the bigger sensor ?
The next question will be, do they activate ADS-B only for the US and fool all others again ?
Will the upper OA sensors really help, especially the direction they are mounted, to fly below obsticals ?

I think it may be Occusync 3 and motion controller compatible.
4-12 05:07
Use props
Mortiferal
lvl.1

Finland

Huginn Kenningar Posted at 4-11 07:37
Tell that to EASA, no drones can get certiied yet.

Hi. I've been following the discussion on Air 2S for a while now and I too hoped for this to be EASA approved drone. I've seen multiple posts about it being impossible for drone manufacturers to get the C labeling on their drones because of EASA. Can someone explain why is this and is there a source where I can learn more on this topic? I'm not questioning if this is true or not, I just have not seen anyone explaining why is it impossible to get the C labeling and if someone really has confirmed this from EASA. Thank you.

Long story short I wished to get this drone and replace my Mavic Mini. I already went for Mini 2 instead but I still want to get a bigger drone as soon as they are not considered legacy drones right away.
4-12 05:40
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
Second Officer
Spain

New e-mail for 15Apr event, they want to release the a2s using the INGENUITY flight, is maybe dji on MARS too?
4-12 06:41
Use props
David.Battle
lvl.2
United States

I am wondering what the trade in value of my Air 2 will be if I wish to upgrade to the 2S ;p
4-12 12:15
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

As i know Dji working closely with EASA so not worry about that
4-12 14:45
Use props
bjr981s
Captain
Flight distance : 125892 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I will get one at launch. Love the front. Looks like a Porsche. with those upper cameras like the Porsche headlights.
4-12 21:35
Use props
DGCA3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

David.Battle Posted at 4-12 12:15
I am wondering what the trade in value of my Air 2 will be if I wish to upgrade to the 2S ;p

I bought mine at Best Buy in February. Because I'm an Elite member, I get up to a year to return it. There may be a 15% restocking fee, but that would still be better than whatever I could sale it for. So if the Air 2S really impresses me, and the price is right, I may just do that.
4-12 21:53
Use props
Gerv55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2004911 ft
United Kingdom

Wonder why the mavic branding was removed?  Just called "Air 2s".
4-14 12:32
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 12685266 ft
  • >>>
United States

Isn't it coming out tomorrow the 15th?
4-14 19:20
Use props
deepanshus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78891 ft
United Kingdom

I could see no details on the manufacturer classification? As per my understanding, if this is not classified by DJi then it will be obsolete in 1.5 years !! what am i missing?
4-16 09:35
Use props
zesumme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9665 ft
United States

I'm currently sitting here with my Air 2S. Picked it up yesterday at a Best Buy. They forgot to put the DO NOT SELL sticker on the Fly More Combo box, and I snatched it up and bought the thing. Took it on a test flight. Upgrading from a regular Mavic Mini, this is insanity.
4-16 16:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules