Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unlock request
1264 4 2021-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John P3P
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi so I have logged onto DJI fly safe and I now have my unlock request accepted, do I now just turn up on-site and launch, or is there a further procedure to follow pre-flight?

2021-4-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can check your unlocking licences in app before you set off,  they way you know they have downloaded.
2021-4-5
Use props
HelmbrechtPhoto
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-5 23:08
You can check your unlocking licences in app before you set off,  they way you know they have downloaded.

Wasn't able to have my unlock request transferred to the Aircraft but got this? Anybody got a clue what's going on here?
2021-4-6
Use props
HelmbrechtPhoto
lvl.1
United States

HelmbrechtPhoto Posted at 4-6 12:21
Wasn't able to have my unlock request transferred to the Aircraft but got this? Anybody got a clue what's going on here?[view_image]

I did check in the Go 4 app under "Me" and they seem to be there. I just don't understand what the "disconnected" means as they were uploaded and reside in the General settings app on the DJI go 4.
2021-4-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HelmbrechtPhoto Posted at 4-6 12:21
Wasn't able to have my unlock request transferred to the Aircraft but got this? Anybody got a clue what's going on here?[view_image]

Did you press sync?
2021-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules