2182 11 2021-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OCFnl7g
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200154 ft
Canada

Hi,

My flyaway case (CAS-6060091-N1K9N4) has been created since Mar 16 and still no news.

Please follow up for me.

Barry.
2021-4-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry to know about this. We'll seek urgent attention from the team relevant to seek further assistance in your case. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-4-5
Use props
djiuser_OCFnl7g
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks to escalate my case.  I finally received the response from DJI support.

'The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis.'

I have replied the email with my shipping information and will see how long it takes to get my drone replacement back.

Thanks Diana again!
2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_OCFnl7g Posted at 4-7 05:19
Thanks to escalate my case.  I finally received the response from DJI support.

'The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis.'

You're most welcome. Our corresponding team is following up on your case and will take care of it, please patiently wait for the update.
2021-4-8
Use props
djiuser_OCFnl7g
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 4-8 22:19
You're most welcome. Our corresponding team is following up on your case and will take care of it, please patiently wait for the update.

Hi Diana,

I received a message from DJI regarding the replacement drone has been shipped yesterday.  Thanks.  I have DJI Care Refresh for the flyaway drone.  Will my care refresh plan auto switch to cover the replacement drone?  if not, how can I have my care refresh plan to cover the new one since the existing one was gone.

Thanks
2021-4-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_OCFnl7g Posted at 4-10 04:59
Hi Diana,

I received a message from DJI regarding the replacement drone has been shipped yesterday.  Thanks.  I have DJI Care Refresh for the flyaway drone.  Will my care refresh plan auto switch to cover the replacement drone?  if not, how can I have my care refresh plan to cover the new one since the existing one was gone.

Hi, Barry. Thanks for updating. The team has already transferred your service plan to your replacement drone. Upon receiving, you may check your service plan here using your aircraft's serial number. I hope I was able to inform you of the needed information about your case. Thank you again for your patience.
2021-4-10
Use props
djiuser_OCFnl7g
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 4-10 06:52
Hi, Barry. Thanks for updating. The team has already transferred your service plan to your replacement drone. Upon receiving, you may check your service plan here using your aircraft's serial number. I hope I was able to inform you of the needed information about your case. Thank you again for your patience.

Thanks a lot. :-)
2021-4-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome, Barry. As always, feel free to reach us again for any DJI-related inquiries. We'll try our best to help. While you're still online, would there be anything else that we might possibly assist you with?
2021-4-10
Use props
djiuser_OCFnl7g
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 4-10 07:18
You're most welcome, Barry. As always, feel free to reach us again for any DJI-related inquiries. We'll try our best to help. While you're still online, would there be anything else that we might possibly assist you with?

sorry for the late response.  you have helped me so much.  I will update this log once I received my drone which expected delivery date is Apr 16.  :-)
2021-4-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_OCFnl7g Posted at 4-10 10:28
sorry for the late response.  you have helped me so much.  I will update this log once I received my drone which expected delivery date is Apr 16.  :-)

No worries. Have a great weekend. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2021-4-10
Use props
djiuser_OCFnl7g
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 4-10 11:57
No worries. Have a great weekend. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Hi Diana,

The package was delivered this afternoon as expected.  Thanks for all your help and have a nice weekend.

Barry
2021-4-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_OCFnl7g Posted at 4-16 13:06
Hi Diana,

The package was delivered this afternoon as expected.  Thanks for all your help and have a nice weekend.

Hi, Barry. Thanks for the update. Happy weekend too. Cheers!
2021-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules