Support for Samsung Galaxy Flagship Mobiles
3190 6 2021-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
waytomatrix
New

Canada

I was about to buy OM 4 to match with my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and got to know that  this gimbal doesnot support.  Surely, i have to stop my buying decision at this moment until there is fix from DJI side.

I am seeing major failure from DJI side, when flagship mobiles from Samsung which are one of highest selling mobiles in all over the world, are not supported by this gimbal.

Do you guys have any plans to bring in more compatible mobiles under Gimbal OM 4 support? Samsung Galaxy S20 FE , Samsung Galaxy S21 etc?
2021-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there waytomatrix. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and rest assured that this thread will be forwarded to our DJI R&D Team for further attention. In addition rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI OM4 and for the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2021-4-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's obvious that DJI is more iOS friendly.  For example, the flight simulator for the new DJI FPV drone was designed for iOS only.  Normally, not always, but normally DJI updates their Apps on iOS before Android.  Also, DJI no longer offers some of their Apps on the Google Play Store.  
2021-4-6
Use props
djiuser_Jvvivr0hyoxp
New
Philippines

I just bought my dji om4 yesterday and use my samsung s20 fe for the mimo app. When i try to move the gimbal up or down using the joystick it shakes and is like out of focus it keeps on moving around from point to point when recording or using dynazoom. How am i going to fix this?
2021-6-4
Use props
Rolant_espejo
New
Peru

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-5 20:09
Hello there waytomatrix. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and rest assured that this thread will be forwarded to our DJI R&D Team for further attention. In addition rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI OM4 and for the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

Hello DJI Stephen , regarding Android, you see that it has many problems with some models and versions, do you know if the versions of IOs (Iphone) also have similar problems? or I have the guarantee that with an Iphone I will not have problems with OM 4, thank you.
2021-6-28
Use props
djiuser_7YhfmXeMRh0n
New
Flight distance : 184734 ft
Serbia

I use galaxy s20 plus. Since last fly app update i cannot use my mini 2 anymore. Very frustrating and disappointing
2021-7-2
Use props
Vinoth Antony
New

India

Absolutely, Im also facing the same pblm, need s20fe support, otherwise planning to avoid dji products in feature, Thanks
2021-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules