1290 12 2021-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

How is this possible?  DJI Fpv Series Parts on sale?
2021-4-5
Use props
Абдул Мустафа
lvl.1

Belarus

I will buy a part of googles v2 which is responsible for activation)
2021-4-5
Use props
Steelart99
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77936 ft

United States

They claim to ship within 48 hr.
2021-4-5
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Are these genuine DJI parts?
2021-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pajomota. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Just a reminder to please purchase your DJI FPV from our where to by platform ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer ) for you to be able to get the genuine DJI accessories and in addition, products and accessories purchased from unauthorized dealers are not subject to warranty services. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-4-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Most of the parts people would want are all Current ETA Unavailable
2021-4-5
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-5 20:22
Hello there Pajomota. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Just a reminder to please purchase your DJI FPV from our where to by platform ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer ) for you to be able to get the genuine DJI accessories and in addition, products and accessories purchased from unauthorized dealers are not subject to warranty services. Thank you and fly safe always.

Yes, I want to stay genuine to the brand. I was just curious how this was possible...
2021-4-6
Use props
cootertwo
Second Officer
United States

There will be lot's more places like that. Buy up as many units as you can afford, tear them down to the bare minimum, and sell off each part individually. You can make much more than you invested. Especially with these parts being like hens teeth. If/When I cwack mine up, it will be dismantled, and sold off. Not sure if I'd buy again, or not. Waiting on my second pair of goggles to show up. First pair had the right side screen go dead.
2021-4-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

cootertwo Posted at 4-6 07:05
There will be lot's more places like that. Buy up as many units as you can afford, tear them down to the bare minimum, and sell off each part individually. You can make much more than you invested. Especially with these parts being like hens teeth. If/When I cwack mine up, it will be dismantled, and sold off. Not sure if I'd buy again, or not. Waiting on my second pair of goggles to show up. First pair had the right side screen go dead.

I would just like to get an extra goggle battery or two. Its been out of stock ages already.
2021-4-6
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Visual Air Posted at 4-6 11:49
I would just like to get an extra goggle battery or two. Its been out of stock ages already.

True. I don't know how they've done that
2021-4-7
Use props
LiPo
New

Germany

I can't find complete visual sensor available to buy
only like in 7 different parts

cloudcitydrones.com/collections/dji-fpv-series-parts/products/dji-fpv-vision-sensor-module
cloudcitydrones.com/collections/dji-fpv-series-parts/products/dji-fpv-drone-vision-sensor-adapter-board
cloudcitydrones.com/collections/dji-fpv-series-parts/products/dji-fpv-drone-infrared-distancing-module
cloudcitydrones.com/collections/dji-fpv-series-parts/products/dji-fpv-drone-auxiliary-bottom-light-board
cloudcitydrones.com/collections/dji-fpv-series-parts/products/dji-fpv-drone-vision-sensor-board-to-e1e-core-board-flexible-flat-cable
cloudcitydrones.com/collections/dji-fpv-series-parts/products/dji-fpv-drone-vision-sensor-board-flexible-flat-cable
cloudcitydrones.com/collections/dji-fpv-series-parts/products/dji-fpv-drone-vision-sensor-bracket-upper-cover

plus unavailable metal bracket

unkown screw number and size, etc.
2021-6-3
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

LiPo Posted at 6-3 10:03
I can't find complete visual sensor available to buy [view_image]
only like in 7 different parts

They list the "Vision Senor Module" and "Drone Sensor Module" separately. Apparently the Drone Sensor Module has most of the parts.

If you need to know the size of any of the screws, I can attempt to measure them on my drone which is currently in pieces.
I'll try to find the screw you circled and get back to you with its size.
2021-6-3
Use props
LiPo
New

United Kingdom

THANK YOU, I don't know how I missed that Drone Sensor Module (although seemed crazy that there is no available complete part)
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules