565 0 2021-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0c8353d3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71654 ft
  • >>>
United States

I live in an area that is Class G airspace, but for some reason the DJI app shows me in an authrozition zone. I sent proff 6 ways to sunday showing this is a fact. I have been giving a custom unlocking for my other DJI drones that is valid for a one year period. So I've been putting up with the since it works but would rather have them correct the root cause but that's another story. Now I have the FPV drone and I have the same custome unlock for it. So before you ask, Yes I do know how to do the unlocking procedure for this drone. So I can unlock the drone. Well, that is untill I have to power it down to change a battery. Next time I start it back up I had to plug the drone in and open the DJI app up and it unlocks right away without me having to do anything. So the drone was saving the unlock infor. Now for some more clarafication I did finally get this working for about a month but had to send the drone back for another issue, Seems a 300 foot tower on my property got in its way and the Tower won the dispute. So use one of my care refresh and a new drone came back. So now I have to go through this all over again. I am in contact with support we are emailing back and forth. I have sent the Pictures, Videos and a ton of text. So DJI if you are reading this please get this FIXED! Even better, fix your dam map, app, what ever it takes.

Signed Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
2021-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules