347 6 2021-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geoff.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17277 ft
Australia

Hi Guys,
Should my new mini 2 be stitching my panos together? All I'm getting is 8 separate photos.
Thanks.
2021-4-5
Use props
itsdavesdrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It will make a jpeg for you that is already stitched. If you have raw photos selected it still does the jpeg but you have to stitch the raws together using something like Lightroom.
2021-4-5
Use props
Geoff.
lvl.1
Australia

itsdavesdrone Posted at 4-5 15:59
It will make a jpeg for you that is already stitched. If you have raw photos selected it still does the jpeg but you have to stitch the raws together using something like Lightroom.

Great Thanks.
2021-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Geoff. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you can get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Co pilots on what stitching software they are using to create the said panorama. In addition I will post a DJI Forum link with regards to this matter as well. Thank you.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-234393-1-1.html
2021-4-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The app on your phone does the stitching,  you won't find them on the SD card from the drone (only the individual shots).  
2021-4-5
Use props
Geoff.
lvl.1
Australia

thx for the replies, all good now
2021-4-6
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geoff. Posted at 4-6 16:48
thx for the replies, all good now

Aloha Geoff,

There is also Microsoft's free "Image Composite Editor" (ICE).  It works real well but you have to load the photos into your PC and use the program.

As the other respondents noted, the app will stitch the PANO if you enable it in the DJI Fly app.  My Mavic Air does it at least but then the MA2 uses DJI Fly.  If you cannot find another way, use the free ICE software.  It is also very flexible for your creative efforts.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules