Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No stable link after crash
872 9 2021-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 505932 ft

Italy

Hi,

I have a problem with a Phantom 3 STD after a crash.

The flat cable of the gimbal is broked.
Now, without replace the flat cable, the remote controller lost the connection with the drone after 7-8 seconds,
and I have the same problem in the DJI App.

Before crash I received a signal of error to save images on microSD,
during the return to home the drone was very instable and the landing was to much fast.

Questions:
- Witout the falt-cable/gimbal can the phantom 3 sdt fly ?
- How I can be sure that the problem is the IMU and no another part ?

Thanks

2021-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there maxam. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are experiencing this issue on the said DJI drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to evaluate the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-4-6
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Do you have the log what happened during RTH and landing the bird?
2021-4-6
Use props
maxam
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-6 01:52
Hello there maxam. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are experiencing this issue on the said DJI drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to evaluate the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Ok, thanks
2021-4-6
Use props
maxam
lvl.1

Italy

Peterx Posted at 4-6 02:20
Do you have the log what happened during RTH and landing the bird?

these the log of the last fly (after the 1st crash)

Flight time         Altitude         Home Dist         Type         Notification
A        00m 00s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Mode        Mode changed to P-GPS
B        00m 00s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Low Risk        Low severity, impact on safety is likely not significantYour aircraft has entered a Warning Zone (Class D). Please fly with caution
C        00m 00s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Tip        This is a normal message with no risk and no impact on safetySetting new Return-To-Home altitude to 50m (164 ft). This is a normal message with no risk and no impact on safetyData Recorder File Index is 293
D        00m 02s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Mode        Mode changed to AutoTakeoff
E        00m 02s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Tip        Tips Taking Off
F        00m 08s        7.2 ft        14 ft        Mode        Mode changed to P-GPS
        00m 12s        5.9 ft        27 ft        42% Battery at maximum distance
G        00m 13s        4.6 ft        23 ft        Low Risk        Low severity, impact on safety is likely not significantNot Enough Force/ESC Error (repeated 2 times)
H        00m 14s        3.9 ft        24 ft        Low Risk        Low severity, impact on safety is likely not significantStrong wireless interference. Please fly with caution
I        00m 28s        -2.0 ft        23 ft        Data Loss        Low severity, impact on safety is likely not significantDownlink data connection lost for 14.5 seconds
J        00m 28s        -2.0 ft        23 ft        Mode        Mode changed to Atti
K        00m 28s        -2.0 ft        23 ft        Low Risk        Low severity, impact on safety is likely not significantNot Enough Force/ESC Error (repeated 18 times)
2021-4-6
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Looks like a handshake bitween the ESC issue and the WIFI connection in the bird. And what is it with 42% Battery at max distance?  Is it the black or gray flatcable?
The black one is for the gimbal motors and cam and the gray one for the signaltransphere from the bird to the RC. I think the gray cable is not plugged proper. You can check that.
2021-4-6
Use props
maxam
lvl.1

Italy

Peterx Posted at 4-6 14:17
Looks like a handshake bitween the ESC issue and the WIFI connection in the bird. And what is it with 42% Battery at max distance?  Is it the black or gray flatcable?
The black one is for the gimbal motors and cam and the gray one for the signaltransphere from the bird to the RC. I think the gray cable is not plugged proper. You can check that.

Hi,

I confirm that the grau cable is connect correctly, and the flat cable is broke (part 85).
I'm waiting for a new part.

About the log with 43% i don't know, is the first time for me that see the log file.

Other info: When i shutdown the drone the battery led flash red for 5-6 seconds, after all shut down. The same work with 2 different batteries.

Thanks
2021-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there maxam. Thank you for for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other issues or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-4-6
Use props
djibest
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1385 ft

Ukraine

- Witout the grey!!! falt-cable/gimbal can the phantom 3 sdt fly ? yes

the remote controller lost the connection with the drone after 7-8 seconds, --- is black flat cable broken or pcb rol pitch broken
2021-4-8
Use props
maxam
lvl.1

Italy

Hi,

I confirm that the problem was the flat cable (Part 85).
With new cable the connection is ok.

Thanks for the support.
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules