Audio
650 5 2021-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Avronaut
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53996 ft
Germany

Is there audio only in the goggle and not on the drone recordings?
2021-4-6
Use props
eisenfliege
lvl.3
Germany

It is only in the recording if you switch the setting for sound recording on. It is off on default.
2021-4-6
Use props
Avronaut
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53996 ft
Germany

eisenfliege Posted at 4-6 03:54
It is only in the recording if you switch the setting for sound recording on. It is off on default.

Ok. Thanks!
2021-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Avronaut. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Kindly please refer to eisenfliege reply on post #2. For additional reference I will post a link where in you can check the DJI FPV's user manual. Thank you and keep flying.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf
2021-4-6
Use props
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

I have audio recording turned on and it is recorded to the sd card in the drone. Unfortunately, there is no sound in the headphones during the flight and no sound is recorded on the sd card in the goggles. If I insert the sd card from the drone into the goggles, the sound is played on the headphones. Where is the problem?
2023-9-6
Use props
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

The sound in the headphones returned, but only after downgrading to version 1.4.0000. DJI, why are you doing this to us? In all newer versions of the goggles firmware, the raicer microphone sound is turned off in real time. It will only be recorded to the SD card in the drone.
2023-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules