Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Your Voice Matters
123Next >
31692 82 2021-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Inclined Mirror_Preview_672x304.jpg

Dear pilots,

Calling all DJI FPV users! Let us know what you think of the new DJI FPV for the chance to win a $50 DJI Store coupon! It’s that easy!

To take part in this exclusive project, simply send the information below to xuming.wu@dji.com. We’ll select 60 participants and reward each one with a DJI Store coupon worth $50.

Email title: “DJI FPV Review”

Please include the following information in your email:
1.    Your country of residence;
2.    100-250 words about your experience with DJI FPV;
3.    Where you purchased your DJI FPV (e.g., Amazon) and whether or not you left a review;
4.    Optional: Attach some images or footage from your DJI FPV flights!

Entry deadline: 23:59 p.m. PT, April 15, 2021
2021-4-6
Use props
djiuser_TcBNX7BIK9sc
New
Flight distance : 17070 ft
United States

I am disappointed that the Goggles support has been removed for new drone releases. I would like to buy Mini 2, Air 2 or Mavic 2, but there is no Goggle option. Please make new Goggles or release update firmware to make your new line of products compatible with Goggles.
2021-4-6
Use props
XxmW
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Thanks for the quick response! The $50 comes in handy as I want to buy the motion controller and a new battery.
2021-4-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice one   !
2021-4-6
Use props
alphagrunt
New
United States

Extremely disappointed!!!!! I have messing with this for weeks...when you pay a large sum of money for a product you expect it to work. The goggles do not display the video from the drone. I have spent days on the forums, firmware, updates, resets, deleting reinstalling - it is 100% not okay! These are not 100% functional. You pushed a product out the door to consumers that was defective.
2021-4-7
Use props
Mal501
lvl.4
Spain

alphagrunt Posted at 4-7 08:55
Extremely disappointed!!!!! I have messing with this for weeks...when you pay a large sum of money for a product you expect it to work. The goggles do not display the video from the drone. I have spent days on the forums, firmware, updates, resets, deleting reinstalling - it is 100% not okay! These are not 100% functional. You pushed a product out the door to consumers that was defective.

Whats the problem with it?
2021-4-7
Use props
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

Here is me flying DJI FPV

2021-4-8
Use props
WinstonSmith
lvl.1
United States

First day with my DJI FPV. Pros: Easy setup, great experience, fun to fly. Cons: Battery life = Maybe 10 minutes. Range = Maybe 1.5 miles. Plugged Memory card into goggles ( not drone) worked for first flight then display told me there was no memory card loaded. Some kind of Gimbal "pitch axis endpoint" error. No virtual simulator for Android. Overall, I know i'm an early adopter, but not the reliability and experience I was looking for.
2021-4-8
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Oh Boy! I'm Crossing my fingers.

Look Mom "ONE HAND"
2021-4-8
Use props
ace_xwing
lvl.2
Singapore

Where is telemetry for dji fly app? There is no OSD on the goggle out video on my phone. Strangely enough Nurk FPV from YouTube when he shows his fly app it has OSD telemetry. When can we get this feature?  
2021-4-8
Use props
djiuser_lXdYQP5kzDlt
New

United States

I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say that it's shty that no android users can access the Sim to get used to m mode wtf are u guys doing this is not fair I wish I'd have never spent this money on this drone I'll be selling and building one that actually can handle a crash this is a rip off
2021-4-10
Use props
djiuser_izqms33tIUp4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 387139 ft
United Kingdom

WinstonSmith Posted at 4-8 19:01
First day with my DJI FPV. Pros: Easy setup, great experience, fun to fly. Cons: Battery life = Maybe 10 minutes. Range = Maybe 1.5 miles. Plugged Memory card into goggles ( not drone) worked for first flight then display told me there was no memory card loaded. Some kind of Gimbal "pitch axis endpoint" error. No virtual simulator for Android. Overall, I know i'm an early adopter, but not the reliability and experience I was looking for.

Ive managed 3.5 miles before turning back.
The end point on the gimble is telling you that the gimbke cannot compensate for drone movement at that time probaly because you had the camera pointing down to its max and were then asking the drone to change attitude forcing the camera to move with the attitude of the drone as the play was taken up by the camera position already.
2021-4-11
Use props
djiuser_BIpm1oZdZ14m
lvl.1
Flight distance : 645659 ft
United States

djiuser_lXdYQP5kzDlt Posted at 4-10 17:38
I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say that it's shty that no android users can access the Sim to get used to m mode wtf are u guys doing this is not fair I wish I'd have never spent this money on this drone I'll be selling and building one that actually can handle a crash this is a rip off

I have iPhone 11 and can’t access it either I’ve spent hours trying to figure it out I’m loosing interest I this whole thing
2021-4-11
Use props
Christophe Louis
lvl.1

France

no forum for mavic air 2.
no headset for mavic air 2.
no simulator for mavic air 2.
2021-4-12
Use props
Christophe Louis
lvl.1

France

No goggles for mavic air 2.
No simulator for mavic air 2.
Our voices doesnt matter
2021-4-12
Use props
fans3536a109
New

United Kingdom

Bought my fpv 5 days ago had few flight of minute or so then changed hood to green one supplied and drone comes up with GPS error . Did all the stuff I’ve researched and what dji support asked me to. No tears on ribbon etc. Waiting on email back from support but actually pretty upset that this can happen so soon and support appear to have never dealt with this before which is amazing considering the amount of people online complaining about it. I’ve had loads of dji drones over the years and this has ruined the experience for me. No doubt I’ll have to wait on a new one being sorted out for me.
2021-4-14
Use props
djiuser_kS4448q7TNjF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267749 ft
Hong Kong

For the idea of motion controller, it is brilliant and revolutionary to implement flight control into drone environment.

I bought the fpv drone becoz of the motion controller.

Down side, I hope the Dji can make motion controller same capability as M.Mode.i.e., flip and roll and unlock 130km/h.

Cheers from HKSAR,

Kent Lo
APR_0007.JPG
2021-4-14
Use props
squirrelguy22
lvl.1

United States

Does it work to any region?
2021-4-15
Use props
Samir Milev
New

Algeria

turn off aircraft and restart contact dji support if this continues
2021-4-17
Use props
djiuser_69fv8WJkT1NP
New
United Arab Emirates

IG: mesafri
UAE
((FPV drone)):
I loved how fast the drone can fly, and it is easy to control either way by the remote control or motion control, but I still have some questions like; why can’t I use the MANUAL MODE by the motion control? (I guess it will work some how) !
And why is there no additional option that “the developers” can add (HeadUp Display) in the goggles like what we see in airplanes? I think that will help for night flying and for the orientation for the manual mode (more fun)!
2021-4-17
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_kS4448q7TNjF Posted at 4-14 22:20
For the idea of motion controller, it is brilliant and revolutionary to implement flight control into drone environment.

I bought the fpv drone becoz of the motion controller.

That would be awesome
2021-4-17
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Motion Controller or Bust!
2021-4-17
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Originalas Posted at 4-8 05:33
Here is me flying DJI FPV  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsPPIqC6fcA

Awesome..Gotta love that Motion Controller
2021-4-17
Use props
Avronaut
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53996 ft
Germany

For me, the main problem with the racer is that there are hardly any spare parts. The DJI repair service is good for people with enough money. Others have less money, but may have enough skills to do their own repairs. Give us the necessary spare parts!
2021-4-18
Use props
djiuser_RuGpl8RWwE97
lvl.1

United States

alphagrunt Posted at 4-7 08:55
Extremely disappointed!!!!! I have messing with this for weeks...when you pay a large sum of money for a product you expect it to work. The goggles do not display the video from the drone. I have spent days on the forums, firmware, updates, resets, deleting reinstalling - it is 100% not okay! These are not 100% functional. You pushed a product out the door to consumers that was defective.

Where you able to activate the set? I had a similar issue at first because i coukdnt get the combo to connect to eachother.
2021-4-18
Use props
djiuser_RuGpl8RWwE97
lvl.1

United States

fans3536a109 Posted at 4-14 02:06
Bought my fpv 5 days ago had few flight of minute or so then changed hood to green one supplied and drone comes up with GPS error . Did all the stuff I’ve researched and what dji support asked me to. No tears on ribbon etc. Waiting on email back from support but actually pretty upset that this can happen so soon and support appear to have never dealt with this before which is amazing considering the amount of people online complaining about it. I’ve had loads of dji drones over the years and this has ruined the experience for me. No doubt I’ll have to wait on a new one being sorted out for me.

If you're indoors testing it may not be getting strong enough signal.
2021-4-18
Use props
daishi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1106325 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,
it´s now five days since the deadline.
Any info on when the winners will be announced?
2021-4-20
Use props
EWmedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 345860 ft
Sweden

It’s a good start drone for people who wanna start with fpv. Later buy a real fpv drone and use the dji googles and controller for the diy drone. This drone not for mavic users who wanna fly slow and high up in the air.

A list of thing I’m missing:
- raw photo
- better camera or just a update to fix better colors and dynamic range.
- dji controller 2 get it to work with dji air unit.
- The optional to buy spare parts as arms and motors, and make them stronger. Carbon fiber maybe.
- the dji care is to expensive!
- in manual mode it should fly better like a real fpv drone.
2021-4-20
Use props
djiuser_sjUCawnQt6RG
New

India

Revolution for the fpv game!
2021-4-20
Use props
djiuser_5gXzN1q3tQXu
New

United States

First impressions was good I enjoyed flying and going into free mode. However I feel the battery life is way too short I’m getting 10-13 mins of flight time. I also wish I could get my hud with flight info on my phone so if someone is watching me fly they can also see my hud or option to record with hud. I also noticed that at first my range was great I could fly a decent distance but now I’m losing signal around 1500-1600 feet away . I also am not able to take off in free mode only in sport mode and normal mode. I have tried to troubleshoot it and I have used the start button etc... I just feel like I should be capable to take off in any mode. I still fly a few times a week just to do some acrobatic flight and high speed flight. But I always end up flying other drones or planes. I thank you for your time and hope my input helps. Oh and the one last thing I thought that both controls came with the kit. But to my surprise it only came with the one and I have to buy another.
2021-4-21
Use props
djiuser_JNoF3k96xwCf
New
New Zealand

This drone is a pice of rubbish
I've spent hours trying everything possible to get the dam thing to activate and nothing works.
I have a mavic zoom and love that drone..you need to get your ... together DJI and give proper support for this pice of crap
Very annoying
2021-4-21
Use props
djiuser_q3hO9y2PUXBb
New

United States

Hello Friends, can anyone post a link or any information on how to increase FPV Drone distance..

Thank you Kindly
2021-4-22
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

ace_xwing Posted at 4-8 20:37
Where is telemetry for dji fly app? There is no OSD on the goggle out video on my phone. Strangely enough Nurk FPV from YouTube when he shows his fly app it has OSD telemetry. When can we get this feature?

How do you get the Goggle out video to phone ?
2021-4-24
Use props
davidbrown188msn.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1434262 ft
United States

Absolutely love this damn thing!!! Easy setup and an all together great experience... Seems to be some issues getting start for some people... Read the damn manual before you start or maybe watch a video on youtube...
2021-4-25
Use props
djiuser_TkRwmUcgLLgs
New

Hungary

I can tell you a comment about the air2S.

It’s a piece of junk don’t buy it!

Half of my Sunday was wasted trying to install the latest firmware, because it does not fly without it.
I have tried all methods... via. latest iOS, windows etc. With cable without cable.

And expensive product should work out of the box I’m taking it back to the store tomorrow.
2021-4-25
Use props
djiuser_TkRwmUcgLLgs
New

Hungary

djiuser_TkRwmUcgLLgs Posted at 4-25 10:24
I can tell you a comment about the air2S.

It’s a piece of junk don’t buy it!

Oh and not to mention the fact the after sales support is available from Monday to Friday during business hours… Of course that’s the most likely time when you have time flying your drone. Not on the weekends... well done
2021-4-25
Use props
djiuser_F4PLNTn178ht
New
Flight distance : 26 ft
United States

Why can't I find App that works with my Samsung a11 didn't say that when I bought it I needed a Certain phone
2021-4-26
Use props
djiuser_BkC1i5sQPskF
lvl.1
United States

I purchased the fpv package last week but have an issue with the SD card. Message states SD slow.
I have the ultra plus 64gb installed.
2021-4-26
Use props
fans8d428bdc
New

United States

What does it take to find the DJI FPV Fly App?  I tried downloading from Apple / Internet, and it only has the previous models-  no FPV can be found?  Some video from YouTube said you must download it directly from the DJI Website.  I tried that too and still nothing.
The goggles tell me I must plug my iPhone into the goggles.  But I get nowhere?  I have been trying to fly this thing and I am drowning in technical jargon.  What gives???
2021-4-26
Use props
djiuser_IpyKYCUr7GnU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 257608 ft
United States

Lots of wire should be hooked to it to be able to use your phone display and goggle . Battery dies very fast about 10-12 min. Very fast which I like , camera doesn’t show the exact 90 degree. It’s not as you see on adds. Mavic 2 air I think is better generally. Also DJI covered my first accident not the second one as they should. Like car insurance they say bumper to bumper but they don’t cover everything.
Not very good experience with this company.
2021-4-26
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules