123Next >
31729 82 2021-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6RceLYq2Jdlc
New

Sierra Leone

djiuser_TcBNX7BIK9sc Posted at 4-6 15:11
I am disappointed that the Goggles support has been removed for new drone releases. I would like to buy Mini 2, Air 2 or Mavic 2, but there is no Goggle option. Please make new Goggles or release update firmware to make your new line of products compatible with Goggles.

Has this issue been rectify please
2021-4-27
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My voice and my experience so far.

From the UK and purchased form Jessop's online - I'm a FPV addict and flown DJI craft for a few years now. I bought the FPV drone after a lot of research, watching vids from other pilots and weighing up the pro's and con's. I fly almost everyday if the weather permits and so far have had a blast with this. It certainly helps if you have a lot of prior FPV experience when entering manual mode as this is heavier than all my other carbon fibre kwads. It's fast, the footage from the drone is really good and the range so far is incredible. If people accept it's limitations and enjoy it for what it is, then it's a very capable and fun drone to use. Here's footage from one of my most enjoyable FPV flights so far with it, also found all over the FPV section of this forum. One thing I would ask is to add a rate change section for Sport Mode and not just for Manual Mode. One other thing is a lack of recording in 2.7K on the drone. Just a few possible requests -
2021-4-28
Use props
djiuser_5CfrJ06qp0UW
lvl.1

United States

Originalas Posted at 4-8 05:33
Here is me flying DJI FPV  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsPPIqC6fcA

Nice! I love mine, I have only had it 12 days it’s better than I expected.
2021-4-29
Use props
djiuser_lUYyxSvZqogT
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It is clear that my voice does not matter. After 4 chat sessions with the aftersales team, one call with the support team, 5 promises of follow-up and a 12 day wait, I still haven't received any follow-up to what I believe is a simple request.

I am trying to get DJI to send me a copy of the analysis from a repair case where I am convinced that the issue which caused the crash was drone error as opposed to pilot error. The poor customer service and zero follow-up is shocking and really disappointing.

The repair service on the other hand has been excellent.

I have now resorted to sending an email explaining the issue for the 6th time and I'm sure I will receive no response. Crazy from what is meant to be a professional organisation.
2021-4-29
Use props
nikvik1
New

Portugal

I have recently purchased a pair of FPV DJI goggles about eight months ago and I was really enjoying them.  A very strange thing has happened when I went to use them yesterday.  I have noticed some green spots on the viewing panel.   I have no idea why this has happened.  I contacted support to ask what is happening and how can this issue be fixed and they advised I had to send them away. Obviously I dont want to be without them and not be able to fly but ok. I was advised to wait for a shipping lable within Europe but they contacted me and said that they could not make one and I needed to pay for shipping to thier repair centre. I am very upset about this issue happening with a very expensive product in the first place but this just adds salt to the wound. I thought better of DJI
2021-5-6
Use props
djiuser_WfmIfaEroG21
New
Flight distance : 10223 ft
Australia

Hi

Just purchased a mini 2 and im getting a gimbal calibration error warning when turned on and the camera doesn't work!!!

Is this a common problem?

Not a great start...

2021-5-7
Use props
djiuser_ZDG1SF6I9LE6
New

Austria

1. Pls make the new controller also work with the air unit
2. Pls sell all spare parts
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_aK7d3W9CpXWQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196762 ft
Germany

Fly safe data error
I do have a fly safe Datenbank Fehler as soon as I connect the dji fly app to my dji fpv system.
The error will lock the drone and I cannot start the motors.
If I refresh the software of the google, controller and drone and do not connect the phone it works. If I connect the phone the drone is blocked and the error does stay.
This happens with iphone 7 and 11.
I even didn’t made a maiden flight with this s—t.
Go dji and help!

Dirk
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_sCteLjusqR3x
New

United States

I upgraded to a Galaxy 21s. Now have no camera view (black screen). I have reloaded the app multiple times. This did not help. Takes pictures but can't see what it's looking at until I download the pic's
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_72PsbnPdFqbp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 549993 ft
United Kingdom

Fly safe database  error
2021-5-9
Use props
Jean Arroyo Malave
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5811289 ft
Puerto Rico

Christophe Louis Posted at 4-12 10:05
No goggles for mavic air 2.
No simulator for mavic air 2.
Our voices doesnt matter

Wtf simulator for mavic air2
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_wzM9G38RmEVb
New
United States

Battery swap

I am experiencing a frustrating moment with my mini mavic each time I switch out my battery it limits me to flying 30 m high in altitude and and distance of 48 m. Does someone have a truck on how to fix that? It’s just starting to happen and it’s driving me insane, could someone help me out?
2021-5-9
Use props
fansaf214b05
lvl.1

United States

Very disappointed in this purchase. I reached out to Amazon for a refund due to the lack of android support, I did explain that if they could fix this issue, I would be more than happy to keep this drone. They are going to reach out to Dji to inquire about the lack of android support for a product selling on their site for $1400.00 . It's not good business for them, because their are a lot of android users that fly drones so let's hope dji can resolve this issue we are all stuck with.
2021-5-9
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15561 ft
United States

What’s going on with this update situation. All drones are grounded because that bad update you pushed out to the world. No explanation, no apologies, nothing. We demand an explanation and time when this is going to be fixed.
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_RPBQuRXNCt65
New

Singapore

Hi. I just purchased a DJI Air 2S and its appears to be overheating on both the firmware update (no flight) and my first indoor 2 minute flight. Is this a known issue?  
2021-5-28
Use props
djiuser_VUE8wAQp7Yae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204049 ft
United States

I huge convenience would be to add audio to the Fly App.  Currently there is no audio recorded for on scene narration or ambient sounds.  I understand past apps recorded audio with the cached low rez cash video on the controller phone.  This would be a wonderful convenience to have.
2021-5-31
Use props
djiuser_yOGdDtAOPEwM
lvl.1

Australia

I'd just like to voice something doesn't make sense to me.

Recently I had a situation were my son's drone was returning to home, and suddenly fell from the sky into extremely deep water. There was no chance of recovering the drone without some serious diving gear.

I contacted DJI to explain and maybe claim the Replcement insurance we purchased. After analysis of the flight records, no fault of our own was found. I was told about the Fly away policy and could pay $400 for a new drone.

Now since, the drone did not fly away and the flight records prove this, I was told that IF I could recover the drone from the 10 meters of murky water I could get it replaced for $79. In fact i was advised that I could save nearly $300 by fishing around in the water to find it.

Can anyone explain WHY, a Drone that is proven lost and clealry unrecoverable and destroyed, is treated differently to a drone that is destroyed but IS recoverable.

To be honest the FlyAway , Refresh package is a complete joke. I wish i had not bothered and just used my own personal insurance, for which the outlay have been much less.

It amazes me that brands spend millions of dollars trying to build loyalty and customer presence. My son watched every DJI video, has a DJI hat, tshirt etc. However now he wants nothing to do with them. To be honest, neither do I. I will be selling my existing drone too.

The insistency and ambiguity regarding the Refresh package is gravely concerning.
2021-6-1
Use props
David Dixon0
New

United States

im upset with DJI. bull s on batteries. i have two out of my 3 batteries that the plastic piece broke off. to close to the prongs. bad design. wont warranty. bad service to me. cause they say it is what it is. last dji for me. parrot is just as good i hear. ill find out. cant afford more after spending a grand. screw it. hdcdpd@gmail.com. David.
2021-6-4
Use props
David Dixon0
New

United States

no help with being able to even fly my drone. mavic air 2 grounded.. prong issue and plastic housing is why. thats dji failure
2021-6-4
Use props
David Dixon0
New

United States

djiuser_IpyKYCUr7GnU Posted at 4-26 15:37
Lots of wire should be hooked to it to be able to use your phone display and goggle . Battery dies very fast about 10-12 min. Very fast which I like , camera doesn’t show the exact 90 degree. It’s not as you see on adds. Mavic 2 air I think is better generally. Also DJI covered my first accident not the second one as they should. Like car insurance they say bumper to bumper but they don’t cover everything.
Not very good experience with this company.

that sucks. i feel you. my batteries are messed up cause the plastice and metal so close.. i cant fly mine. time is ok. but plastic sucks
2021-6-4
Use props
Flight77
lvl.1

United States

I had high hopes being a first time buyer of a DJI drone. I ordered a drone a week ago and was told the my order would be shipped on 5/3/21 and now I don’t know who has the drone between FedEx and DJI. I’ve spoken (chat) with several DJI reps and still haven’t gotten anywhere. I called FedEx multiple times and they are saying dJI still has my order and DJI are saying it’s been shipped and it has not. I’m so disappointed at this point, my excitement is gone now. Why don’t they know where my $1447 order is. I truly hope they get this together ASAP.  Someone let me know what is going on DJI...please!!!
2021-6-7
Use props
Pat R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 623983 ft
United States

Can’t swift firwares for other drones like air unit it has to be reboind
2021-6-10
Use props
fans40a5b584
New

United States

hi, my friends have four DJI drones. one problem is, whenever lost signalling, those drones just fly back. it is a great feature but also a curse since you can't make films on those "blind spots". could you guys come up some sort of schemes or software twists to make one of those older drones as signalling relay station to relay the control signals to the drone in the "blind spots"?

just a thought!
2021-6-12
Use props
srock
lvl.1
United States

Was there ever a solution or support for the mavic pro and the simulator. I am coming back to drones after being away and would love to practice before taking the craft out. My remote wont connect.
2021-6-13
Use props
Emilio_Nate
lvl.1

Bangladesh

DroneJunkieQc Posted at 4-8 19:44
Oh Boy! I'm Crossing my fingers.
https://youtu.be/Shtbk8UGWnQ
Look Mom "ONE HAND"

Legend coming!!
2021-6-13
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

2021-6-14
Use props
mooresuperman44gmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2473097 ft
United States

It was fine up until DJI pushed out the update my motion controller for the dji fpv when turning wrist only left or right with the drone hovering in the place does nothing how do you fix this I am very mad I paid all that money for this motion controller and has this kind of problem I could never recommend this device to anyone with malfunction just from a update
2021-6-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

United States

No idea how DJI does the latency so well even so far away.  The performance quality is like no other for FPV and feed.
2021-7-11
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wanted to get one but was put on furlough so had to be careful, and with the new UK drone regs coming into play its unclear on how useable it will be in the future. I am normally one of the first to go for new DJI tech but this one I missed out on due to Covid and stock level. FPV does sound great but in the South of the UK and the airspace restrictions it seems that at the price point it could be a little out of range not for the value Im sure that its a great drone but as far as the UK drone categories that will come in a few years time it could become an only out inthe countryside pleasure object. I would be happy to be coninced otherwise. There is also the harsh reality that in most countries to comply with the drone laws you need line of sight so this is a 2 person expedition in order to use it. I have lots of ideas for how to use one but just havent made the jump. I have lots of reviews for things I buy on Amazon and trustpilot and often get sent products for testing and written reviews. There is also the green element to new tech and that products seem to have a life span and then become "old tech" and no longer supported which doesnt seem very environmental, and it would be a shame to make some of the staple older drones totally redundant, things like the Phantom3Pro and 4 and original Mavic are already prving difficult to get spares for that are not on the OEM style market but are all great drones. Maybe mods could be created to upgrade the older models also so they dont slip into the old tech that no one wants anymore. Id still like to try the FPV drone just think its got a price point and usefullness challenge that the other models dont have so much.
2021-7-26
Use props
tanner_mcqueen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36729 ft
  • >>>
United States

Id pay to be able to customize stick controls or invert controls
2021-8-22
Use props
dogman749
New

South Africa

Good day.

I have e mailed DJI directly and to this topic I don't get a responce.

I am thoroughly enjoying the DJI combo and the video quality/range is quite the experience.
My focus forward is with FPV in aircraft so i bought the air unit. one cant compare the quality of the two.  the air unit doesnt have nearly the range of video and and pictiure quality
is not nearly the same. the firmware upgrade completed. I have tried an upgrade of antenna and still not much better. I feel dissapointed as this has put a stop to my DJI experience foreward.
please advise
2021-9-4
Use props
Ghost Kitchen
New

India

I have a I phone 12 pro max . and  I want to buy the motion controller and a new battery for creating a  a cinematic vedio . and we are providing a  New Food Concepts Together With  Ghost Kitchen We’re Helping New Business Pursuits The Rive Across North America
2021-9-27
Use props
em33624
lvl.1

United States

I have in front of me the box where the dji mini 2 arrived... still unopened, because I was not sure this was the drone I wanted to start with considering what is going on with the FPV drones etc. But I though, well, I can keep the mini 2 and I can still practice on ther DJI Simulator and eventually get an FPV drone. But now that I know that you treat mini 2 customers like sh***, I am no longer interested in getting involved with a company like dji. There is no JUSTIFICATION to exclude new customers regardless of the unit they purchase, especially newbies like me, who want to learn how to fly and go up to other levels. ALL DRONES should be supported, period! (So much for loyalty!) I am hoping that in year from now, there will better competition from other companies, and then I will buy a drone from someone else.
2021-10-9
Use props
em33624
lvl.1

United States

I have in front of me the box where the dji mini 2 arrived... still unopened, because I was not sure this was the drone I wanted to start with considering what is going on with the FPV drones etc. But I though, well, I can keep the mini 2 and I can still practice on ther DJI Simulator and eventually get an FPV drone. But now that I know that you treat mini 2 customers like sh***, I am no longer interested in getting involved with a company like dji. There is no JUSTIFICATION to exclude new customers regardless of the unit they purchase, especially newbies like me, who want to learn how to fly and go up to other levels. ALL DRONES should be supported, period! (So much for loyalty!) I am hoping that in year from now, there will better competition from other companies, and then I will buy a drone from someone else.
2021-10-9
Use props
youmansf42
New

United States

My new air2s is still sitting on my bench unable to fly because I can't download  either of the dji apps to fly.  Which is it? dji fly, Go 4 or 1.5.0 or whatever?
2021-11-16
Use props
Hawkeye Photography
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1216867 ft
United States

djiuser_TcBNX7BIK9sc Posted at 4-6 15:11
I am disappointed that the Goggles support has been removed for new drone releases. I would like to buy Mini 2, Air 2 or Mavic 2, but there is no Goggle option. Please make new Goggles or release update firmware to make your new line of products compatible with Goggles.

Goggles should support all drones, it's kinda disappointing considering it's all just in firmware
2021-12-6
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-21
Use props
Kruzer1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60410 ft
United States

Dji fly program not working after iOS update
2022-1-15
Use props
Kruzer1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60410 ft
United States

Dji fly program not working after iOS update …. The problem is when opening the ALBUM and try to edit… NO EDIT FUNCTIONS!!I have five iOS devices phones and iPads. Not a single one works!
I downloaded the latest DJI-FLY for the mini-2 use and still NO EDITING functions.
Anyone can help me on this?
Is there a problem with the latest iOS update?

Please reply
Appreciate your help

2022-1-15
Use props
fans72d4373b
New

Nepal

For DJI Action 2:

Can you guys add voice command to switch between 1x and 10x mode on hyperlapse recording?

It's a tedious process to remove the unit, turn it around and switch the mode. Not everyone likes to use app, especially on long tours.

Thanks in advance.
2022-2-21
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules