Use D-RTK-2 to measure GCP's?
1827 4 2021-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0ojfwI6FqWY9
lvl.1

Germany

Hello

Is it possible to measure GCP´s with the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station?
Or does anybody know whether the operation mode 2 for stationary base station works now?

thanks in advance :-)
2021-4-6
Use props
hoss_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166168 ft
United States

Only possible to measure GCP's with GSRTK app which requires the P4RTK RC with built in screen.  Also to use the function need to connect to custom network RTK or use another base station over a known point.
2021-4-6
Use props
djiuser_0ojfwI6FqWY9
lvl.1

Germany

Thanks for your reply! :-)

Unfortunately, we have almost already thought so and hoped that it might be possible somehow.
It is absolutely incomprehensible why DJI does not implement this function in the Matrice 210 RTK V2 System!
2021-4-7
Use props
dronevision_sk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94413 ft
Slovakia

djiuser_0ojfwI6FqWY9 Posted at 4-7 02:18
Thanks for your reply! :-)

Unfortunately, we have almost already thought so and hoped that it might be possible somehow.

I have also the same problem. D-RTK-2 unit for Matrice was updated to support handheld functions, we can see that from release notes, but I cannot get it working for marking since we need that GS-RTK app. Unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere to download :/
2021-4-7
Use props
djiuser_0ojfwI6FqWY9
lvl.1

Germany

dronevision_sk Posted at 4-7 16:30
I have also the same problem. D-RTK-2 unit for Matrice was updated to support handheld functions, we can see that from release notes, but I cannot get it working for marking since we need that GS-RTK app. Unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere to download :/

The same here too...
Unfortunately this app (GSRTK) is currently only available for the P4 and i wonder why?

It´s really sad and annoying that you spend so much money on this RTK system and you don´t get this simple much-needed function to get a perfect result!
2021-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules