Flight Data
576 4 2021-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

Does anyone why the flight data changes? Every time I enter into the flight logs it gives me a number, then it switches to another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq45YadKsEg

2021-4-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried reinstalling the app?  Also which version are you running?
2021-4-6
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

The latest. The one compatible with DJI FPV. This happens to me in every version.
2021-4-6
Use props
El Gallo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 522415 ft
United States

Hi there - using same system as you (new FPV) - I noticed that if you are off-line - ie - no internet connection at all you will show a smaller number of flights... as soon as you connect to web it will revert back to the higher number... may be related to info stored locally only vs info (flight info) stored / uploaded to cloud.
2021-4-11
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

El Gallo Posted at 4-11 18:47
Hi there - using same system as you (new FPV) - I noticed that if you are off-line - ie - no internet connection at all you will show a smaller number of flights... as soon as you connect to web it will revert back to the higher number... may be related to info stored locally only vs info (flight info) stored / uploaded to cloud.

Thanks for the response, but what is happening to me is that it goes from a HIGHER number down to a LOWER number of flights. Also it happens every time I close the app, with or without internet.
2021-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules