Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

https://b3yond.d3vl.com/

found it and share it.
The DJI FPV Drone will be unlocked from 25mw to a staggering 1412mw, Substantialy increasing the range, reliability and signal penetration through objects of your DJI FPV Drone.
cheers jos

2021-4-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Please let us know after you have tried it.
2021-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing these information here at DJI Forum.  Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to modify your DJI drone or any of its components or software. There is a  possibility that these modification will work however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said process when in use. In addition, these modifications might cause damage or harm on your DJI FPV and can void the warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. Thank you.
2021-4-6
Use props
djiuser_Yf6c4Mh7mPdK
lvl.1

France

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-6 20:20
Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing these information here at DJI Forum.  Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to modify your DJI drone or any of its components or software. There is a  possibility that these modification will work however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said process when in use. In addition, these modifications might cause damage or harm on your DJI FPV and can void the warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. Thank you.

Hi,
and what about the recommandation from Dji about finding by ourselves the way to be able to simply use, even at 25mw,  a 650 euros goggle you sell, without even talking about the problems and/or solution to activate them?
Does-it void the garanty of the brick we have for some?

Thank you.
2021-4-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seems a serial port is needed?
2021-4-6
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

I don't think so, I read; Connect the included USB C to your Goggles and an avaliable
USB Port on your computer. Then I think it makes a virtual serial device
2021-4-7
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Really interested anyone confirming that they did this
2021-4-10
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

this does work and does essentially the same thing as some payed services do. Only drawback is that you have to repeat the process after every time you have connected your drone to the fly app - this resets the setting to standard output power ...
2021-4-10
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

tomekyo Posted at 4-10 04:40
this does work and does essentially the same thing as some payed services do. Only drawback is that you have to repeat the process after every time you have connected your drone to the fly app - this resets the setting to standard output power ...
How can we know if the transmission power has really changed?
2021-4-11
Use props
amitgv1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032493 ft
Germany

Pajomota Posted at 4-11 07:00

Fly in the same place with and without and you’ll see the distance difference and also the difference transmission level behind objects.
I decided to pay for this service and use drone-hacks.com because they support an Android app so you can make it in the field without any need for computer. It’ works great
2021-4-11
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

Pajomota Posted at 4-11 07:00

you can't unless you have a rf power meter, as shown on the pictures on the web site. I do have one and I most certainly have seen big increase in power after applying the mod. Second one is, when your quad is approximately 600 meters away, close to the ground - the video starts to deteriorate visibly on 25 MW. It does not after applying of the MOD.
And you don;t have to apply it if you don't trust it. ;-)
2021-4-11
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

amitgv1 Posted at 4-11 07:16
Fly in the same place with and without and you’ll see the distance difference and also the difference transmission level behind objects.
I decided to pay for this service and use drone-hacks.com because they support an Android app so you can make it in the field without any need for computer. It’ works great

Thanks for the info.
2021-4-11
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

tomekyo Posted at 4-11 13:34
you can't unless you have a rf power meter, as shown on the pictures on the web site. I do have one and I most certainly have seen big increase in power after applying the mod. Second one is, when your quad is approximately 600 meters away, close to the ground - the video starts to deteriorate visibly on 25 MW. It does not after applying of the MOD.
And you don;t have to apply it if you don't trust it. ;-)

Thanks for your answer. Its not that i don't trustm I just wanted to see the real change in power but I can do the 600 meters test since I've experienced deterioration of image at that distance . I got back, afraid of loosing signal...
2021-4-11
Use props
Misterminit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 825331 ft
Finland

I can comfirm this mode works like charm.
No anymore signal dropping when flying around/behind obstacles.
Makes flying FPV as it should be.

Thank god who ever did this!!  

TO DJI:
Why DJI is not giving user possibility to choose transmitting power with these FPV products? (same with older fpv unit (narco))
Include disclaimer warning  that it could brake your country laws, so be known that you do it at your own risk, but please let user choose!!

Transmitting power has been so disappointing with this product, you cant fly any real FPV inside or behind anything, if living CE mode country.
If you live CE country and like to fly real Fpv behind/inside anything you should avoid this product (without mod)

2021-4-11
Use props
Plasmo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17907 ft
United States

wow this is great.  Following this thread.
Is there any way to confirm that the "mod" has been applied to the drone before flying?  
(just incase you need to repatch it, if the DJI Fly app was used inadvertently previously)

Also, does anyone notice an increase in battery consumption time with the mod activated?

2021-4-12
Use props
Plasmo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17907 ft
United States

I did the unlock, which was easy, but honestly, I do not see any difference when flying long distances or behind objects pre and post unlock....
2021-4-13
Use props
fans12a25b98
lvl.4
Flight distance : 191486 ft
Germany

habe es probiert, definitiv bessere Penetration z. B. hinter Bäumen. Flugdistanz weiter als mir der Akku reicht
2021-4-14
Use props
Kendo CL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 886457 ft
Chile

do not be fooled by that website, there are already youtubers who have tested this with RF meters and the truth is that it does not work! I am from Chile and I am still waiting for a definitive solution to be able to put my drone in FCC, since it does not even give 600 meters of distance, A DISGUSTING PRODUCT! I have stored it since I bought it and I am thinking of returning it.
2021-4-15
Use props
Kendo CL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 886457 ft
Chile

Plasmo Posted at 4-13 17:17
I did the unlock, which was easy, but honestly, I do not see any difference when flying long distances or behind objects pre and post unlock....

That website does nothing! what's more, your computers or drone may be in danger.
2021-4-15
Use props
amitgv1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032493 ft
Germany

Kendo CL Posted at 4-15 09:11
do not be fooled by that website, there are already youtubers who have tested this with RF meters and the truth is that it does not work! I am from Chile and I am still waiting for a definitive solution to be able to put my drone in FCC, since it does not even give 600 meters of distance, A DISGUSTING PRODUCT! I have stored it since I bought it and I am thinking of returning it.

I don’t know about this hack but the Android solution provided by drone-hacks.com works great. I really happy with that
2021-4-15
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

amitgv1 Posted at 4-15 09:31
I don’t know about this hack but the Android solution provided by drone-hacks.com works great. I really happy with that

I agree with that, I use the DH companion app for my mini 2, works super....
2021-4-20
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can bet when we get DJI firmware release they will block any changes to the Goggles!
2021-4-21
Use props
eisenfliege
lvl.3
Germany

Exib Posted at 4-21 01:18
Can bet when we get DJI firmware release they will block any changes to the Goggles!

Why should DJI block this, it is a selling point in regions without FCC.

And when you connect the DJY Fly App it will be reset anyhow and the Drone is again compliant to the region until you unlock it again.
2021-4-21
Use props
stah
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1313871 ft
Poland

I can confirm, it's working. I have made simple test (fly until  RTH initiate): same route - before unlocking 1500m / 40m height after unlocking 2350m  / 40m height. There is no more to say.
2021-5-8
Use props
Stefan Zimmermann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4719222 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Does this still work with the new firmware released today? :-) Volunteer :-)
2021-6-15
Use props
cootertwo
lvl.4
United States

What new firmware ?????
2021-6-15
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Exib Posted at 4-21 01:18

And now...?

Have you tested it with the new firmware ???     
2021-6-15
Use props
stah
lvl.3
Poland

Stefan Zimmermann Posted at 6-15 02:29
Does this still work with the new firmware released today? :-) Volunteer :-)

Volunteer.... ok. It seems to work. I reached again 2400m where without this one, previously, maximum was 1500m.
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_0fTH2cknaTXs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344370 ft
Australia

I agree with dji giving us the option. I was told, Aswell as read online that with the motion controller i would get 10km range.. At the moment it struggles to get 2km.
I would never of brought one if i knew that this was the case, As the deciding factor and the only reason i chose dji was for the 10km range..
2021-7-10
Use props
stah
lvl.3
Poland

djiuser_0fTH2cknaTXs Posted at 7-10 08:57
I agree with dji giving us the option. I was told, Aswell as read online that with the motion controller i would get 10km range.. At the moment it struggles to get 2km.
I would never of brought one if i knew that this was the case, As the deciding factor and the only reason i chose dji was for the 10km range..

10km... well, at the area without any signal interference I got close to 5km and... had to return because of lack of power while signal was preaty good. So true distance given as 10km is theoretical only IMHO.
2021-7-10
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Let us know if it works for you!
2021-7-12
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

tomekyo Posted at 4-10 04:40
this does work and does essentially the same thing as some payed services do. Only drawback is that you have to repeat the process after every time you have connected your drone to the fly app - this resets the setting to standard output power ...

Well, at least it works
2021-7-12
Use props
Jimmy35
New
Flight distance : 670276 ft
Greece

Hello from Athens, finally which app is better for mini2 ? drone-hacks app or Dh comp.  app? the first costs 24$ and the second 40$ !!!  do both working?  thnx.
2021-8-26
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

Jimmy35 Posted at 8-26 16:17
Hello from Athens, finally which app is better for mini2 ? drone-hacks app or Dh comp.  app? the first costs 24$ and the second 40$ !!!  do both working?  thnx.
The DH companion app need internet for activate the FCC power. But when you don't use it, mini or mini2 is stock.
The DH app, which drive on Windows, make your FCC permanent and you don't need internet to use FCC power. Can only switch off when using de DH app again.
With DH app you can also remove NFZ and height limits. Both Working, 40 euro you have it all, lifetime
2021-8-26
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

2021-8-28
Use props
djiuser_xNX4fV3n9MzO
lvl.1

Indonesia

It only FCC hack, the power still 25mw and you can't change it I. FPV system