o(^-^)o
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2450935 ft
  • >>>
United States

bcchimp Posted at 11-1 11:47
I don't even know how to reinstall.  I don't see it on the Android App Store

It isn't in the app store anymore, download it directly from DJI's website here https://www.dji.com/mobile/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-11-1
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498855 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-31 19:50
Thank you very much for your infos. We will transfer them to the appropriate engineer. This problem is due to compatibility issues and will be optimized in the version released later. I will provide you with version 1.4.8 of DJI Fly in a private message to see if you can use it temporarily. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Version 1.4.8 just crashes as soon as executed .. no amount of install upgrades or reinstalls works .... And version 1.4.12 installed as an update over 1.4.8 . Just behaves as in my videos ... No video feed at all .... Is there any other version we can try ??
2021-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_P7K8htB8F4I3 Posted at 10-31 20:10
Hi, I also have new Pixel 6 Pro on Android 12 and the screen remains blank.  Hoping this issue is resolved ASAP.  I brought my mini 2 to a pumpkin patch with my wife and kids yesterday and was disappointed when I couldn't get fly out there. Appreciate an expedited fix for this.  Could you also send me this 1.4.8 apk for now until a proper fix is found?

Thanks

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will try our best to fix it asap. I've sent you the version 1.4.8 of DJI Fly to check if you can use it temporarily. If not, please wait for the new version of DJI Fly released. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

OSMOPETE Posted at 11-1 02:13
Another Pixel 6 Pro user here... Same problem, no DJI apps can open. How many more months do we have to wait till DJI fix these apps on Android 12.

Hi, there. Just to clarify, DJI Fly 1.4.12 is compatible with most Android 12 mobile phones, but recently, we found that there are certain compatibility issues with the Google Pixel 6/ 6 Pro, we have feedback them to the relevant engineer. This issue will be optimized in new version released later, please be patient. Sorry again for the trouble you've encountered.
2021-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hartsideman Posted at 11-1 15:43
Version 1.4.8 just crashes as soon as executed .. no amount of install upgrades or reinstalls works .... And version 1.4.12 installed as an update over 1.4.8 . Just behaves as in my videos ... No video feed at all .... Is there any other version we can try ??

Hi, there. Thank you for your update. If you cannot use the version 1.4.8 of DJI Fly App, we will recommend you using a recommended mobile device listed below. This issue will be optimized in new version released later, please be patient. My sincere apologies in regards to this experience.
https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-11-1
Use props
djiuser_8Int10bHfhAb
New

United Kingdom

Didn't know about this thread and tried Pixel 6Pro with Android 12. Luckily it doesn't crash... My only issue is no camera feed. However if I switch on the histogram it does respond, so it looks like a screen rendering issue. However I won't be flying until DJI get their act together and sort this out!
2021-11-3
Use props
djiuser_3YaoKjYVNATJ
lvl.1

Mexico

djiuser_8Int10bHfhAb Posted at 11-3 07:59
Didn't know about this thread and tried Pixel 6Pro with Android 12. Luckily it doesn't crash... My only issue is no camera feed. However if I switch on the histogram it does respond, so it looks like a screen rendering issue. However I won't be flying until DJI get their act together and sort this out!

Same problem here, I'll be returning my drone to the store as it seems like DJI updates their app far too late - the Samsung Exynos chip issue only seemed to get fixed after around a year and I'm not going to sit on £600 worth of kit for a year without using it.
2021-11-3
Use props
Ike_1975
New
United States

I attempted to fly my Mavic pro on 2 Nov 2021.  I have a pixel 5 with android 12, and was not able to get any DJI app to load.
2021-11-3
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ike_1975 Posted at 11-3 17:32
I attempted to fly my Mavic pro on 2 Nov 2021.  I have a pixel 5 with android 12, and was not able to get any DJI app to load.

Android 12 on Pixel 5 works fine when you have the latest app from DJI's website. It's only Pixel 6 and 6 Pro with the issue. I have the 5 and it works fine, if it doesn't work after your Android 12 update, uninstall and reinstall from the download section of DJI's site.
2021-11-3
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

For those with the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro the latest version 1.5.0 that was released today for the Mavic 3 still didn't fix the Android 12 / Pixel 6 no video feed bug... Bummer so not only will I not be able to fly the Air 2S now I won't be able to Fly the Mavic 3 when it arrives in a few days
2021-11-4
Use props
djiuser_3YaoKjYVNATJ
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-1 19:10
Hi, there. Thank you for your update. If you cannot use the version 1.4.8 of DJI Fly App, we will recommend you using a recommended mobile device listed below. This issue will be optimized in new version released later, please be patient. My sincere apologies in regards to this experience.

The issue is not fixed in the newest version, do you have any update from the developers please?
2021-11-5
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Also for those not aware, this also happens on the DJI Mimo app too, so I can't use the new DJI Action 2 with the Pixel 6 Pro on Android 12. The app finds the Action 2 and can  control it but no video feed. Come on DJI, lets get these going! The Pixel 6 has been one of the best selling android phones they need to be supported.
2021-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_3YaoKjYVNATJ Posted at 11-5 09:41
The issue is not fixed in the newest version, do you have any update from the developers please?

Hi, there. We fully understand your anxious mood, but the compatibility test of mobile phones is still in the process, we have urged our engineer to deal with it asap. Please kindly know that this version update is mainly aimed at adapting Mavic 3/ Mavic 3 Cine. We will deal with this compatibility issue as soon as possible, please be patient. Hope for your understanding.
2021-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 11-5 10:25
Also for those not aware, this also happens on the DJI Mimo app too, so I can't use the new DJI Action 2 with the Pixel 6 Pro on Android 12. The app finds the Action 2 and can  control it but no video feed. Come on DJI, lets get these going! The Pixel 6 has been one of the best selling android phones they need to be supported.

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback, I've transferred it to the relevant engineer. Please wait patiently. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2021-11-6
Use props
Drob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51768 ft
United States

So very appreciative of the world's largest drone/gimbal manufacturer for providing relevant updates in ADVANCE of new OS coming out. Especially when no beta versions of said OS have come out publicly at all.

If this was a one off problem, I'd be more understanding, but as this happened with Android 10, 11, and now 12....
Already posted all of my DJI products for sale and will not be returning. It's quite clear that revenue is more important to DJI than customer service.
2021-11-7
Use props
Drob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51768 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 18:45
Hi, there. We fully understand your anxious mood, but the compatibility test of mobile phones does not happen overnight. Please kindly know that this version update is mainly aimed at adapting Mavic 3/ Mavic 3 Cine. We will deal with this compatibility issue as soon as possible, please be patient. Hope for your understanding.

Passive aggressive much?
2021-11-7
Use props
djiuser_3KaMmjPOjFdT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9255 ft
United States

Air map is broke as well
2021-11-8
Use props
djiuser_3KaMmjPOjFdT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9255 ft
United States

Now I just have a brick when it comes to flying my drone
2021-11-8
Use props
RoHell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 570279 ft
Germany

As I already wrote bevor i have the same video feed problems with my S21 Ultra and Android 12 beta.

Fly 1.5 and Mimo 1.7. With Mimo also the recording buttons etc. doesn´t work
2021-11-8
Use props
xadrian85-sp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1468097 ft
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 18:45
Hi, there. We fully understand your anxious mood, but the compatibility test of mobile phones does not happen overnight. Please kindly know that this version update is mainly aimed at adapting Mavic 3/ Mavic 3 Cine. We will deal with this compatibility issue as soon as possible, please be patient. Hope for your understanding.
Pixel 6 pro and DJI GO 4 also have the same image display problem. The aircraft (Mavic 2 PRO) can fly, but the preview is not available
Please also repair the DJI GO 4 application, not only DJI FLY
2021-11-10
Use props
djiuser_xRNoj2bB6wkw
lvl.1

United States

This has been a known issue for months and still no software solutions implemented.  This is embarrassing... On top of all the abandoned apps they already have for various drones or gimbals.
2021-11-11
Use props
djiuser_2eaPpPDOriee
New

United States

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 5-20 09:18
An Android 12 Beta version is available for the DJI Fly app now on DJI's Download section here is the link: https://service-adhoc.dji.com/download/app/android/eb95af7a-a51c-41e4-825f-d94344385628 It does work on my Pixel 5 with Android 12 Beta

This worked on my Pixel 6. Thank you!
2021-11-15
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_2eaPpPDOriee Posted at 11-15 00:52
This worked on my Pixel 6. Thank you!

Do you have video?  I haven't found a version that works on the pixel 6 that gives you video feed.
2021-11-15
Use props
bcchimp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1080177 ft
United States

Still no video here, either. Just got an update to the app today. Still no video feed. :-(
2021-11-15
Use props
djiuser_wH3BJJnyN7yl
New
Flight distance : 7841 ft
United Kingdom

I have Samsung s21 ultra with android 12 and I have this same problem, no live preview from dji fly.
2021-11-15
Use props
djiuser_jHBw51pyX4Yi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3768901 ft
United Kingdom

Have just upgraded to pixel 6 same problem as am on Android 12 so can't use my mini 2 not good enough for a big company to do this
2021-11-16
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_wH3BJJnyN7yl Posted at 11-15 11:31
I have Samsung s21 ultra with android 12 and I have this same problem, no live preview from dji fly.

Samsung 21 Ultra and Pixel 6... The two most popular Android phones on the market with no support, just doesn't make sense! We need an update DJI!
2021-11-16
Use props
djiuser_rY1XOY3kZcZw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141483 ft
United Kingdom

Also have Samsung Galaxy 21 Ultra 5G (SM-G988B/DS). This previously worked with Fly, Go 4 and Mimo but since moving to Android 12 all crash on opening. Fortunately, I have a back up but would prefer to use the newer phone with its brighter bigger screen.

@dji, any update on when this will be resolved?
2021-11-17
Use props
BDJQP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236745 ft
Poland

NO Video feed on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with official Android 12! Latest DJI Fly app (1.5.1)! What to do? Is this a joke?

UPDATE: It's actually starts to show video feed once you click RECORD button but you can't take quickshots for example because you CAN'T select what to track...

DJI please fix this stuff, it's crazy!
2021-11-18
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

BDJQP Posted at 11-18 03:50
NO Video feed on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with official Android 12! Latest DJI Fly app (1.5.1)! What to do? Is this a joke?

UPDATE: It's actually starts to show video feed once you click RECORD button but you can't take quickshots for example because you CAN'T select what to track...

Version 1.5.1 needs to be updated from the Fly app. The one on DJI's website is still 1.5.0But I can confirm that there is STILL NO VIDEO FEED on 1.5.1... Google Pixel 6 Pro. Come on now, can it really be that hard?
2021-11-18
Use props
djiuser_LtpNvL7zWUum
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Same issue - DJI Fly app latest version and Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with Android 12 does not show video feed. Please fix ASAP.
2021-11-19
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 18:56
Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback, I've transferred it to the relevant engineer. Please wait patiently. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi DJI Gamora, can we get an update as to when the Fly app will be compatible with the Pixel 6 Pro and the Samsung S21? These are the two most popular android phones on the market and we still don't have video feed in the Fly App, version 1.5.1 still didn't fix it.
2021-11-19
Use props
mcmurphy100
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115932 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I also have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
I've upgraded to Android 12 beta 2 months ago and now the DJI Fly App 1.5 did not give me a Video Feedback for my new Mavic 3.
So 2 weeks ago I've made a cumbersome Rollback to Android 11 and it worked.

But now the Beta program has ended and an official Upgrade to Android 12 is waiting to be completed!
So I only have the choice to not update my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra for weeks and months if I want Video Feedback for my new very expensive Mavic 3.

What kind of DJI Support is this?
2021-11-20
Use props
JayMavPro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 352474 ft
United Kingdom

I also have an s21 ultra Exynos processor and Android 12. I have no video feed. Black screen. On DJI fly app 15.1. Please fix asap. I cannot use my quad now! Hurry and fix thanks.
2021-11-20
Use props
fans1d4f183c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 210705 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-1 19:10
Just so youre aware latest fly app does not work on samsung s21 ultra for air 2s (blank video on phone as others have stated ) s21 is listed as one of your compatible phones.
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans1d4f183c Posted at 11-20 11:16
Just so youre aware latest fly app does not work on samsung s21 ultra for air 2s (blank video on phone as others have stated ) s21 is listed as one of your compatible phones.

Hi, there. Sorry for hear about this. Could you tell me the current firmware version of the DJI Fly? Besides, please give us a screenshot of this issue to do a confirmation. Thanks.
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mcmurphy100 Posted at 11-20 06:10
I also have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
I've upgraded to Android 12 beta 2 months ago and now the DJI Fly App 1.5 did not give me a Video Feedback for my new Mavic 3.
So 2 weeks ago I've made a cumbersome Rollback to Android 11 and it worked.

Hi, there. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your feedback on this problem and really want to help you solve it. We hope to get more data to help us locate the problem. If it is convenient for you, can you provide us with the following information, thank you very much for your cooperation.
1. A screenshot of the OS of your phone
2. A video of this issue - Black Screen
3. App log of DJI Fly-The path of exporting the Log: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG
Sorry again for the unpleasant experience caused.
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JayMavPro Posted at 11-20 08:03
I also have an s21 ultra Exynos processor and Android 12. I have no video feed. Black screen. On DJI fly app 15.1. Please fix asap. I cannot use my quad now! Hurry and fix thanks.

Hi, there, we are concerned about the issue, could you please help to provide the following information to me? I would love to have our engineers investigate the issue.
1. Please provide a video of the issues described on the post;
2. The APP LOG from the mobile device, route: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG
Please upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive so I can download them.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your cooperation.
2021-11-21
Use props
Alecs.Suciu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51670 ft
Austria

problems problems and problems again . I am completely disappointed with DJI! . after the update made to the DJI AIR2S drone, it crashed, then the Dji ASSISTENT program said that I wrote an unofficial firmware
Screenshot_20211122-104930.jpg
Screenshot_20211121-170325.jpg
2021-11-22
Use props
mcmurphy100
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115932 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-21 18:59
Hi, there. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your feedback on this problem and really want to help you solve it. We hope to get more data to help us locate the problem. If it is convenient for you, can you provide us with the following information, thank you very much for your cooperation.
1. A screenshot of the OS of your phone
2. A video of this issue - Black Screen

So there are hundreds of thousands with the Black Screen Issue on Android 12 and you would like us to present you a black screenshot for verification?

What about trying your App on your own on Android 12 or asking your developers if they've ever been busy with Android 12?
2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules