56392 224 2021-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xadrian85-sp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1468097 ft
Poland

DJI Gamora
What about DJI GO 4? The application still does not work on Pixel 6. You forgot about Mavic 2 users ?
2021-12-17
Use props
jhcorey
lvl.1
United States

I have a Pixel 3 with Android 12.  I just installed DJI Fly  v 1.5.4 and it freezes on the screen with the popup 'Interested in flying a DJI Aircraft...'
2021-12-18
Use props
xadrian85-sp
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-30 04:16
Hi, there. We fully understand your feeling. We have update DJI Fly on our official website, please download it and check if the problem persists. Thank you for your patience.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

What about DJI GO 4? The application still does not work on Pixel 6. You forgot about Mavic 2 users ?
2021-12-20
Use props
fans23131bfe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 284190 ft
Singapore

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 5-20 09:18
An Android 12 Beta version is available for the DJI Fly app now on DJI's Download section here is the link: https://service-adhoc.dji.com/download/app/android/eb95af7a-a51c-41e4-825f-d94344385628 It does work on my Pixel 5 with Android 12 Beta

This worked for me, but the camera display wasn't showing up. Hence later updated with the DJI fly App APK given in the DJI website. That solved the problem of no display. But frankly speaking, this is really unprofessional on DJI part. Being world's best-selling drone makers, they are expected to do much better job.
2021-12-22
Use props
djiuser_EpU0TnlUe6pW
New
Flight distance : 4160 ft

United Kingdom

Dji fly app just keeps crashing all the time on my s21 any chance its ever going to be fixed or do I have to sell my mavic mini
2021-12-27
Use props
Raul G
lvl.1

Romania

Hello. This morning I updated my S21 Ultra to the latest firmware G998BS3BULC and every thing get bac to normal. The DJI Fly app is working propperly.
2021-12-28
Use props
djiuser_juPZOCURNrKP
New

United States

Not working as the link I the website will not open for me. S21ultra 5g.latest update as of Nov 1.. In my Kevin Hart voice... Help. Me. Please!!!
2021-12-30
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2450935 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_juPZOCURNrKP Posted at 12-30 13:47
Not working as the link I the website will not open for me. S21ultra 5g.latest update as of Nov 1.. In my Kevin Hart voice... Help. Me. Please!!!

https://www.dji.com/mobile/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-12-30
Use props
SeductiveHotdog
lvl.1

United States

Currently downloaded the DJI GO 4 (From DJI Website) for my Mavic 2 Pro.  I'm Using Google Pixel 6.  App actually opens compared to the App store version, HOWEVER... The live feed keeps freezing, I tried on my other older device I had and it works fine. There's still an issue with Andriod 12 or Pixel 6.

Would hope a solution by now would be in effect 1/3/2022. As I'm also losing money on this.

Appreciate any input or if more people with Mavic 2 are having the same issue.
2022-1-3
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SeductiveHotdog Posted at 1-3 17:47
Currently downloaded the DJI GO 4 (From DJI Website) for my Mavic 2 Pro.  I'm Using Google Pixel 6.  App actually opens compared to the App store version, HOWEVER... The live feed keeps freezing, I tried on my other older device I had and it works fine. There's still an issue with Andriod 12 or Pixel 6.

Would hope a solution by now would be in effect 1/3/2022. As I'm also losing money on this.

Yes, I'm experiencing the same issue with the GO4 app and the M2P. It seems DJI is taking their good ol time with this one since it isn't used with a current product line. I do hope they get it sorted soon. Using Google Pixel 6 Pro on Android 12.
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_z1oNOSE28XOX
New

Thailand

Hello, since upgrading to Android 12, I've been having huge trouble with the fly app too. Force close every time I open it unless I cleared all the app data. I was worried about flying the drone in case the app crashed. About 2 weeks ago I thought f it, just give it a go. Since connecting to the drone and flying the app has worked flawlessly. Samsung S21 Ultra, DJI fly 1.5.4
2022-1-20
Use props
Pableks
New

Costa Rica

Hey everyone, I don't know why we haven't get any response but I was able to get the solution:

Open the link where all the apps are located: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp

Then download the one you need and install it into your device, if Android ask for permissions to install from an unknown source go ahead since the app is from the official page. Finally, finish the Installation (update) and should be working. It worked for me.
2022-1-24
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Pableks Posted at 1-24 09:16
Hey everyone, I don't know why we haven't get any response but I was able to get the solution:

Open the link where all the apps are located: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp

I think everyone already has it sorted out but thanks for the reply.
DJI still needs to update the Go 4 app for all the Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom pilots out there.
2022-1-24
Use props
xadrian85-sp
lvl.2
Poland

3 months have passed and DJI GO4 still does not work. How long do we have to wait ?!
2022-2-1
Use props
SeductiveHotdog
lvl.1

United States

Been talking to Support and still nothing. They repeat the same solutions of redownload the app, literally instead of trying solve the problem they just don't respond for weeks and then it's the same copy paste answers

Pixel 6 and Dji Mavic Pro 2 user at the point of just selling my DJI if I can't use it for all these months and lost money already.
2022-2-1
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SeductiveHotdog Posted at 2-1 11:09
Been talking to Support and still nothing. They repeat the same solutions of redownload the app, literally instead of trying solve the problem they just don't respond for weeks and then it's the same copy paste answers

Pixel 6 and Dji Mavic Pro 2 user at the point of just selling my DJI if I can't use it for all these months and lost money already.

That's strange, on Pixel 6 Pro, the Go 4 app and Fly app both work flawlessly now for a while now for me. You are downloading from DJI's website not the Play Store right?
2022-2-19
Use props
OSMOPETE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35118 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I own 4 x DJI OSMO Action Cams and the MIMO app still does not work on Pixel 6 Pro so I can't monitor my multi-cam setups... I really wish I had gone with GoPro instead
2022-2-26
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

OSMOPETE Posted at 2-26 14:27
I own 4 x DJI OSMO Action Cams and the MIMO app still does not work on Pixel 6 Pro so I can't monitor my multi-cam setups... I really wish I had gone with GoPro instead

Mimo has been working fine for a long time now on Pixel 6 Pro, just get the latest app from DJI's website not the Play Store.
2022-2-26
Use props
djiuser_RPzYSFNFnRQN
New

Germany

The new Galaxy S22 Ultra still has the same problem with DJI GO 4... Play Store version crashes immediately, the version from the website opens but no video feed. Unbelievable.
2022-2-27
Use props
Chrismeier4
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-4-6 20:31
Hello there Aerial-Pixel. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have provided. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and rest assured that this thread will be forwarded to our DJI R&D Team for further attention. In addition rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

Its 3-2-2022 and DJI has done nothing to fix Android 12 crashing their App So now my $ 1000 drone Is a paper weight
2022-3-2
Use props
Chrismeier4
New

United States

djiuser_RPzYSFNFnRQN Posted at 2-27 03:58
The new Galaxy S22 Ultra still has the same problem with DJI GO 4... Play Store version crashes immediately, the version from the website opens but no video feed. Unbelievable.

my S22ultra doesn't even open their website version
2022-3-2
Use props
Chrismeier4
New

United States

djiuser_RPzYSFNFnRQN Posted at 2-27 03:58

my S22ultra doesn't even open their website version
2022-3-2
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-2
Use props
CF32 9LU
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Does DJI GO 4 work on Android 12/Samsung Tab S8 Ultra? Seems to exhibit the same crash as DJI Fly!
2022-3-18
Use props
DJI User4110
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168284 ft
United States

Hello need help my mini se is not showing live view on my s22 ultra ,it was working fine but today it is blackout.
I try to unistsll and ibstall fresh copy and nothing snd tge camera fors work and tske pictures...   
2022-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules